Kamala Harris Has the Lowest Approval Rating of a First Year VP in Over 30 Years. Wow.

Toro
I agree and on has to wonder why he chose her. Tulsi Gabbard would have been a much better choice. Of course Gabbard doesn't take shit from anyone. So maybe that why the stuttering fuck chose dipshit. Bad choice.

Because he narrowly limited it to a female of color. You know how the commies are. Don't get the best, don't worry about their views or issues, just get somebody that makes them look so inclusive. Whorris is not black, but she has the darkest skin out of the litter so she got the job.

Because he narrowly limited it to a female of color. You know how the commies are. Don't get the best, don't worry about their views or issues, just get somebody that makes them look so inclusive. Whorris is not black, but she has the darkest skin out of the litter so she got the job.
Yep, we are seeing what quotas bring first hand.

She is hated, of course she is, nobody wants a laughing, lying hyena as a VP! :mad-61:

There is only so much respect you can get from the public that knows you slept your way to fame. Her comment about never taking a vaccine that Trump recommends is haunting her weekly when they try to lay the blame on President Trump.

I really don't give a shit what you think if you want me to be honest.

You libturds have lost any credibility that you never had any way

Sorry about all those mean tweets you had to endure

Amid increasing fuel costs, inflation nearly out of control, Afghanistan is such a mess it can only be compared to the mess Dementia made of our border, those meanie Tweets are looking pretty good for a lot of people right now, and 2022 is going to show it.

How can you say this after trump and pence? They are the ultimate in disgrace. True pigs. Filth. trump and pence should never show their faces in the United States ever again. I would love to slap both of them silly and spit on them. Why? Because I am an American.

Hardly an American. More like an uninformed voter that screws up our country for real Americans. You losers vote for a President based on how nice they are, how they dress, how they kiss up to the media, what kind of dog they bought for the White House instead of what kind of job they did or can do. If you ran a company and hired employees with the same criteria, your company would be out of business in less than six months.

Yep. I guess not even Dims like Kamala. Go figure, right? The only first year VP with a lower approval rating was Al Gore back in 1993. When you're competing with Al Gore for least popular you know you've hit rock bottom.

Key Quote: "In the latest survey, pollster Bill McInturff pointed out her low positive rating, at 37%, and tweeted this morning, “VP Harris has lowest feeling thermometer of any first year VP going back to Gore in 1993 with an unprecedented ‘very negative’ rating on @NBCNews survey tracking.”

The survey put her positive rating below former Vice Presidents Al Gore, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, and Mike Pence."

Is this who the Dims are counting on once Biden is shown the door? Discuss.

Nobody likes a skank.

Mexican_Word_Of_Day_Nissan_Kamala_90m.jpg

Unknown.jpeg

41% disapproval for Biden but he got 81 mil votes.........................yep 81......yep....yep....yep

As we all know (at least those of us on the right) polls are always rigged for Democrats and against Republicans. If they are reporting a 41% disapproval rating, it was after manipulation of the questions or answers. 41% actually means it's more like 25%.

Hardly an American. More like an uninformed voter that screws up our country for real Americans. You losers vote for a President based on how nice they are, how they dress, how they kiss up to the media, what kind of dog they bought for the White House instead of what kind of job they did or can do. If you ran a company and hired employees with the same criteria, your company would be out of business in less than six months.
Yup, all they care about is that she is brown and has a vagina.

This should be her slogan when she tries to run for President:
5DF1372B-C369-45AD-B49A-D7416E285A97.jpeg

Ray From Cleveland
Pretty piss poor thinking as far as I'm concerned.

Who the hell looks at color?? I sure don't. Hell she whored her way into any position she ever had. Hell she was out of the nomination process in nothing flat.

Biden ain't to swift and he's incompetent as hell. Hope we can survive four years of this idiot.

Ray From Cleveland
Pretty piss poor thinking as far as I'm concerned.

Who the hell looks at color?? I sure don't. Hell she whored her way into any position she ever had. Hell she was out of the nomination process in nothing flat.

Biden ain't to swift and he's incompetent as hell. Hope we can survive four years of this idiot.

Color is not an issue for normal people, but for Democrats, theater is everything.

I mean seriously. Do you or anybody really believe this is was the most qualified assistant health secretary in the entire country?

Unknown-1.jpeg

I am very informed, thank you. I vote for a president on policies. I voted to get trump and pence out of here. They can go back to their cesspool. I am not as fond of filthy trash as you are. I am a "real American." Do you know any fake ones?

Lysistrata
LOL Yeah you voted for a great guy. A guy who's made a mess of our border. We now have a million more illegals in our country. Many with the Chinese virus. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. Trump had that border pretty well nailed down. Bidumb made a mess of it.

He's also made a mess of the Stan. Trump had it worked out. All Bidumb had to do was carry through which he didn't do. Now we have thousands of Americans trapped in the Stan.

Your a real American all right. An American without one ounce of common sense and certainly no logic. An idiot is what you are.

Just think you voted to get Trump/Pence out and we now have Bidumb/Harris in. I'm wondering is America can survive four years of the shit show those two will leave for someone else to clean up.

Hope you enjoy cause no other tax payers will. What a dumbass you are.

I am very informed, thank you. I vote for a president on policies. I voted to get trump and pence out of here. They can go back to their cesspool. I am not as fond of filthy trash as you are. I am a "real American." Do you know any fake ones?

Besides you? Yes I do. Informed voter?

You voted against a guy that gave us the best economy in 50 years.
You voted against a guy that secured our border.
You voted against a guy that gave us record low unemployment for all minority groups and women since records were kept.
You voted against a guy that presided during a new median household income high.
You voted against a guy that brought us a million more jobs than Americans who could possibly work them which has never happened in my life.
You voted against a guy that made the US the worlds number one energy exporter.

You voted against that guy because he had meanie Tweets. Now let's look at what you did vote for:

Out of control inflation.
Gasoline up 30% higher since taking office.
A guy that turned our border into a complete mess.
A guy that so screwed up Afghanistan so bad that even the MSM is turning against him.
A guy that has our Capital look like something in a war zone in a foreign country.
A guy who's son was under FBI investigation in a matter he was involved with while he was running for President.

And you are going to tell me you're in informed voter? Does this sound like an informed voter to you???? :eusa_shhh:

Lysistrata
LOL Yeah you voted for a great guy. A guy who's made a mess of our border. We now have a million more illegals in our country. Many with the Chinese virus. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. Trump had that border pretty well nailed down. Bidumb made a mess of it.

He's also made a mess of the Stan. Trump had it worked out. All Bidumb had to do was carry through which he didn't do. Now we have thousands of Americans trapped in the Stan.

Your a real American all right. An American without one ounce of common sense and certainly no logic. An idiot is what you are.

Just think you voted to get Trump/Pence out and we now have Bidumb/Harris in. I'm wondering is America can survive four years of the shit show those two will leave for someone else to clean up.

Hope you enjoy cause no other tax payers will. What a dumbass you are.

trump and pence left one hell of a mess. Cleaning it up will take years. Why would you support two little whores like trump and pence? They never even honored our Constitution and our laws. Both are authoritarians. I will never, ever support an authoritarian. No way. No religious cults, either.

Lysistrata
Trump and Pence left the country in pretty good shape except for the Chinese virus. Before that very convenient virus this country was doing great.

The Chines virus was the mess. You want to blame someone for that then blame the Chinese. They didn't lock their country down. If they had none of the rest of the world would have had to deal with THEIR virus.

Before that virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with Trump at the helm.

Hope your not hoping for the same from Bidumb. Cause you ain't going to get it. The country will be lucky to survive four year of the Bidumb/Harris shit show.

Oh and Trump was an America first guy all the way. He respected the Constitution as all Presidents should. I doubt Bidumb even know what the Constitution is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back