Kamala Harris cookies

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Kama Harris managed to pass out cookies during her first foreign tour of Central American countries ravaged by the border crisis. The VP gifted the treats - which featured a bust of her drawn in frosting without the details of her face - to reporters aboard Air Force 2 on Sunday as she set off for Guatemala.

Commentator Matt Walsh chimed in: '"Here you go, everyone. I thought you might like to eat my face."

Harris criticized on social media after passing out cookies with her face on them

1623352041195.png

Kama Harris managed to pass out cookies during her first foreign tour of Central American countries ravaged by the border crisis. The VP gifted the treats - which featured a bust of her drawn in frosting without the details of her face - to reporters aboard Air Force 2 on Sunday as she set off for Guatemala.

Commentator Matt Walsh chimed in: '"Here you go, everyone. I thought you might like to eat my face."

Harris criticized on social media after passing out cookies with her face on them

View attachment 499599

That "pearl necklace" was no coincidence...

View attachment 499599

It would be such an honour to be bestowed with the gracing of the V.Ps image on a cookie. The emotions elicited were probably too powerful for some to even bring themselves to eat the cookie, they are just...too perfect to waste in the digestion process. Better to bronze them and keep in safekeeping.

I'm sure those who have ever been given the likeness of the Queen Elizabeth have also felt a similar, overwhelming emotion. Like the one shared by the Univision media representative who exclaimed vigorously that she had voted for her.

We are living in magical times indeed!

View attachment 499599

It would be such an honour to be bestowed with the gracing of the V.Ps image on a cookie. The emotions elicited were probably too powerful for some to even bring themselves to eat the cookie, they are just...too perfect to waste in the digestion process. Better to bronze them and keep in safekeeping.

I'm sure those who have ever been given the likeness of the Queen Elizabeth have also felt a similar, overwhelming emotion. Like the one shared by the Univision media representative who exclaimed vigorously that she had voted for her.

We are living in magical times indeed!

Forget the bronzing, we're talking big bucks on eBay.

The Media Reporters probably appreciated the treat. They worship and idolize the broad, it was actually a thoughtful confection.

View attachment 499599

I'm holding out for the proper cookie of her ass and legs. That way, I can break off a leg at a time, pull them apart or just go straight to her ass.

Kammy will probably get off knowing that thousands out there are currently eating her ass out.

I'm just curious: how many bakeries refused to make cookies of Kammy's ass like they refused to make dresses for Melania? And of those bakeries refusing to make ass cookies, how many are the DOJ suing for racial discrimination? :smoke:

it would be a hoot to see this woman run the country

Kind of like putting your ditzy, first time driver wife who has never touched a car before behind the wheel of your $146,000 Tesla S and just telling her to "take a spin" around town and try to get the feel of the road! :omg:

Keep in mind that during the Primaries, Kammy was the first to drop out with NO ONE interested in donating to her campaign for president. Now thanks to the whacked out Left and a rigged election, this woman that no one wanted could be running the country. All she needs is for Joe to trip over his dog again and take a spill down the WH steps.

Kama Harris managed to pass out cookies during her first foreign tour of Central American countries ravaged by the border crisis.
I see they’ve finally found a job that’s she qualified for, maybe with some practice she’ll be ready to pass out candy canes at Christmas.

I dunno, by September they may be starting with Christmas is an indication of white supremacy.

Kama Harris managed to pass out cookies during her first foreign tour of Central American countries ravaged by the border crisis.
I see they’ve finally found a job that’s she qualified for, maybe with some practice she’ll be ready to pass out candy canes at Christmas.

I dunno, by September they may be starting with Christmas is an indication of white supremacy.

Christmas is the birthday celebration of a famous Honky, Jesus H. Christ, so I wouldn't be that surprised if they did. Maybe they will substitute a Trayvon or Michael Brown holiday?

1623354759502.png

Forum List

Back