Kamala Harris admits that ‘equity’ is indeed communism.

That is the limit of her ability.

Every speech she takes 2 key words and repeats them over and over separated by inappropriate giggling.
I agree with that image as it relates to Opportunity. Outcomes is a different story. Plenty of non-white people in the US who have far greater economic outcomes than whites which speaks to the greatness of US that can be found now where else.

The people that pitch the vision of equal economic outcomes know goddamn well that is an impossibility but the vision they cream and the tactical means with which they do it is part of their far greater goal of a Fundamental Transformation of America. They’ve even stated that.

Not at all
Equality means everyone gets the same, regardless of need

Equity means you provide more to those who need more

Think of someone with a learning disability getting more help at school or someone in a wheelchair getting special facilities
No civilization could ever afford what we are doing. We have self-appointed elites now promoting us to eat insects and laboratory food as our diets while they live the life of royalty. I am thinking of someone who lives in a castle of opulence overlooking a village of huts in which peasants live in.

The Americans with Disabilities Act is a great example of Equity

You provide special facilities for those who need it.
You don’t just provide the same facilities for all and say it is fair
As we get poorer, a lot of this will go by the wayside. Euthanasia is coming. How much do we spend on people? Especially when a lot of it is caused by us. Frankly I understand it. Progs have no guilt of most of the things we purchase are made by people working in manufacturing plants in foreign nations that are closer to 1910 in the United States. Medical is a business.

I agree with that image as it relates to Opportunity. Outcomes is a different story. Plenty of non-white people in the US who have far greater economic outcomes than whites which speaks to the greatness of US that can be found now where else.

The people that pitch the vision of equal economic outcomes know goddamn well that is an impossibility but the vision they cream and the tactical means with which they do it is part of their far greater goal of a Fundamental Transformation of America. They’ve even stated that.
Guess what?
The wealthy will always do better

The question is…..in handing out the boxes, why should society provide boxes to those who obviously don’t need them?

You have it completely wrong

Equity means you help those who need help
All societies do it
No one is stopping you from giving all the help someone needs. What progs mean by equity is pointing a gun at someone's head and forcing them to give to the designated beneficiary.

Forum List

Back