Kamala Harris admits that ‘equity’ is indeed communism.

Lets use schools as an example
The equal outcome is graduating High School

Some students have learning disabilities that make it difficult in a “one size fits all” environment.
Schools provide extra help to allow students with learning disabilities to succeed
Let's make it more realistic .. how about merit based awards in Virginia schools.

Not at all
Equality means everyone gets the same, regardless of need

Equity means you provide more to those who need more

Think of someone with a learning disability getting more help at school or someone in a wheelchair getting special facilities

Equality in education - Everyone gets the same test.

Equity in education - Everyone receives the same grade regardless of their performance on the test.

There was no need to say “communities of color” if her intent on emphasis was the poor.
I believe her outcome intent was just like any other democrat in a time of crisis and that is to create divide and use the opportunity (crisis) to further a political agenda.

And you would be wrong - as usual. You believe so many things that simply are not true.

Republicans are trying to fix elections to minimize the value of non-white votes, through gerrymandering, voter suppression, and few polling places in poor neighbourhoods, and you don't think that this isn't the most divisive thing going on in American politics today?

Republicans say that teaching the truth about the treatment of slaves, and the genocide of native Americans, makes white children feel bad about being white, and yet you label black children as mentally and morally inferior to the white kids, and criminalize their behaviour, because it's OK for black children to feel bad about being black. In fact, they should just accept their inferiority as truth.

And you would be wrong - as usual. You believe so many things that simply are not true.

Republicans are trying to fix elections to minimize the value of non-white votes, through gerrymandering, voter suppression, and few polling places in poor neighbourhoods, and you don't think that this isn't the most divisive thing going on in American politics today?

Republicans say that teaching the truth about the treatment of slaves, and the genocide of native Americans, makes white children feel bad about being white, and yet you label black children as mentally and morally inferior to the white kids, and criminalize their behaviour, because it's OK for black children to feel bad about being black. In fact, they should just accept their inferiority as truth.
All you did was rant with slander, opinion, no fact and failed at proving me wrong.

She literally says “as opposed to equity, where everyone ends up in the same place.”
Again taking it out of context from the rest of what she was saying

Can you show where Kamala ever said everyone should have the same house or the same car?

That is what Conservatives are claiming

Equity boils down to the difference between what you have put into something & it's actual free market value.

No matter how much you put into your fry cook skills or "street art", it actually has little value in a free market.

They way the left uses the term, the short order cook at the diner would make the same (or more) as a top chef in a 5 star restaurant & grafitti would be worth a Mona Lisa.

It's insanity like this that highlights how fundamentally ignorant the left is on economics, human nature & history

Again taking it out of context from the rest of what she was saying

Can you show where Kamala ever said everyone should have the same house or the same car?

That is what Conservatives are claiming
She just said it, same outcome.

black people are just sweet innocent little lambs who never do wrong because all evil is the fault of white people of course

You paranoid, under bed checking, 'USA USA USA' chanting deplorables wouldn't know communism if it bit you on the arse.
To them, doing anything that helps We the People is Communism

No. She is going beyond arguing for helping others who need it. We are already doing that and no one is against that. You clearly are not listening to her words or you are listening and know damn well she is promoting equitable economic outcomes which are impossible to achieve AND they require redistribution of income towards that objective.

The reality is you can’t sustain her argument so you shift it to “this is only about helping people and conservatives don’t lie to help people”.

How often does Harris use the word ‘help’ in the video vs how many times she uses the word ‘equity’?

That is the limit of her ability.

Every speech she takes 2 key words and repeats them over and over separated by inappropriate giggling.

As usual with you, literally none of that is true,

Which words did you not understand?
I will try to help you.

Thanks for the offer, but I did not address my comment to you.

I addressed it to a particularly dumb “Evil Cat” who apparently has matching bad breath. Like an “Evil Parrot,” he can articulate simple “words” — but not very sensibly, usually out of any intelligible context.

Kamala Harris and Donald Trump, in their own ways, often do the same thing. Most of the discussions about “definitions” of “words” here at USMB … are equally pointless.

If you ever address yourself to me using an English language word that I really don’t understand … I will be sure to ask for your help. Again, thanks for your kind, if at present unnecessary, offer.

:cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back