Kamala departed DC Thursday morning for Munich Security Conference...she heads US delegation where she will deliver keynote remarks on Saturday

i will post her remarks when they happen
That should be interesting Basq

Look at it this way, we're sending a zero experienced politician into an international hornets nest to negotiate a long standing civil war with people(s) whom we have kept at arms length

Her only obvious options are to parlay a threat among the group ,either that of sanctions and/ or that of military presence, or to stay out of it completely.

~S~

and here it is

“Russia continues to claim it is ready for talks, while at the same time it narrows the avenues for diplomacy.

“Their actions simply do not match their words.”

"if Russia invades Ukraine, we will impose far-reaching and unprecedented financial sanctions to end this unprovoked invasion. we will not stop with economic measures. we will reinforce our NATO allies in Romania, Lithuania, Poland, and Germany. we will defend every inch of NATO territory"

Last edited:
who the hell wants to die for Ukraine, as an American? if i were a USA Marine, the only country i'd die for is...USA!

Forum List

Back