Kamala departed DC Thursday morning for Munich Security Conference...she heads US delegation where she will deliver keynote remarks on Saturday

I dont know what that means but your credit is good so I give it a Thanks anyway
BDACE3F2-F4E5-4B90-B50C-1AA07AACFCFD.jpeg

She will also hold a series of high-level meetings, including with Ukrainian President, German Chancellor, NATO Secretary-General, and the leaders of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken as well as a bipartisan group of senators will also attend the conference.

she will definitely talk Russia, so it will be noteworthy...i will post her remarks when they happen

Everyone better mask up at this spreader event.

God help us all. We are in all likelihood going to be in three or four wars and have dozens of countries upset with us after she gets done
What information do you have that I don't that points to your predictions?
I'm suggesting you have nothing because most people who pray for help have nothing.

Kamala hasn't flown to the US border.....isn't that almost unbelievable? this stolen Administration cares about the borders of countries across the world....but they wouldn't give a fuck caring about America's borders.

New York Post photo: "Harris flies to Europe to help secure Ukraine border as Biden stays behind"

1645148163994.png

What information do you have that I don't that points to your predictions?
I'm suggesting you have nothing because most people who pray for help have nothing.
Let’s see she was put in charge of the border and that is a disaster. Even the leftist press has had to admit it. She waved to it once as she drove by.
she plugged in an electric car and had no idea she did not have to hold on to the plug in.
Name one thing she has done since becoming VP.
I realize that you want desperately to give this administration some kind of a win but anyone with any sense is not going to hold their breath until they do.

She will also hold a series of high-level meetings, including with Ukrainian President, German Chancellor, NATO Secretary-General, and the leaders of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken as well as a bipartisan group of senators will also attend the conference.

she will definitely talk Russia, so it will be noteworthy...i will post her remarks when they happen

Putin isn't going to be impressed with the OLD HO. Don't know of any other skill set that she can offer.

Let’s see she was put in charge of the border and that is a disaster. Even the leftist press has had to admit it. She waved to it once as she drove by.
she plugged in an electric car and had no idea she did not have to hold on to the plug in.
I realize that you want desperately to give this administration some kind of a win but anyone with any sense is not going to hold their breath until they do.
Fuck off. All you do is hate everything lefties do. You have nothing else.
Go away you idiot.

With the court ruling against trump and his refusal to hand over documents and Biden now authorising release of papers to the j6 inquiry,
You can't say he did anything for the country.
He licked the boots of his communist buddies, he didn't built the wall, he never returned one job from China, he ruined a perfectly good trade relationship, he oversaw the destruction of agriculture due to his silly tariffs, he forced hundreds of farmers in insolvency by doing that and dozens committed suicide. He then gave 32 billion to save their pathetic arses and votes.
Both manufacturing and coal went bust because of tariffs but you said nothing. He promised to pay the drbt but in fact raised it by another 5 trillion. He said he would bring the budget back into the black but expanded it further.
Then of course was the swamp draining which never happened.
He lied over the severity of covid and said it would disappear overnight like a miracle, not to mention he said he was the chosen one by God. If Biden had done all that, you would have a reason to hate, but he didn't. It was your narcissistic sociopathic who're riding big fat lump who called himself a president. He doesn't know where half the state's are.

Have you had enough yet you fucking idiot. Yet here you are sqwauking like a parrot about what she hasn't done. Don't make me vomit you dickhead.
You know nothing but hate.

With the court ruling against trump and his refusal to hand over documents and Biden now authorising release of papers to the j6 inquiry,
You can't say he did anything for the country.
He licked the boots of his communist buddies, he didn't built the wall, he never returned one job from China, he ruined a perfectly good trade relationship, he oversaw the destruction of agriculture due to his silly tariffs, he forced hundreds of farmers in insolvency by doing that and dozens committed suicide. He then gave 32 billion to save their pathetic arses and votes.
Both manufacturing and coal went bust because of tariffs but you said nothing. He promised to pay the drbt but in fact raised it by another 5 trillion. He said he would bring the budget back into the black but expanded it further.
Then of course was the swamp draining which never happened.
He lied over the severity of covid and said it would disappear overnight like a miracle, not to mention he said he was the chosen one by God. If Biden had done all that, you would have a reason to hate, but he didn't. It was your narcissistic sociopathic who're riding big fat lump who called himself a president. He doesn't know where half the state's are.

Have you had enough yet you fucking idiot. Yet here you are sqwauking like a parrot about what she hasn't done. Don't make me vomit you dickhead.
You know nothing but hate.
Let me see you were unable to defend the VP so you hope bringing up Trump will some how save you? Are you really that desperate?

Forum List

Back