Kaitlyn Hunt case finally closed out.

Well this story has finally run its course. She ends up getting a chance to NOT be registered as a sex offender, and thats probably due to all the publicity. A man doing this to a 14 year old would probably be on the list for life.

A legal conclusion has been reached in the case of Kaitlyn Hunt, the recent high school graduate who landed in hot water over a lesbian relationship she carried on with a minor. Hunt, who recently turned 19, pleaded no contest on Thursday to five charges.

The charges, as CNN reports, are: two counts of misdemeanor battery, one count of misdemeanor contributing to the dependency of a child and two counts of felony interference with child custody. Previously, Hunt was facing up to 15 years in jail if the case went to trial.

As a result of a deal brokered between her attorneys and prosecutors, the teen will spend four months in jail and will serve two subsequent years of house arrest and nine months of probation

Former High School Cheerleader Who Had Sexual Relationship With Underage Girlfriend Meets Her Legal Fate | Video | TheBlaze.com

That's bullshit. A four year age difference and she gets prison time?

No, it is not, and your thinking is confused. This is about unacceptable behavior, not emotions. Older teenagers don't get to fuck young teens without the sky falling in. They are responsible. Kaitlyn is getting off very, very easy.

No one is persecuting her because she is lesbian. That's cop out whining and refusal to accept responsibility for bad behavior.

The 60 days will be either in a city or county lockup.

She will survive without any problem.

She won't have to give anyone sex, she won't be beaten.

She will do her time and go home.

I think the plea deal stated that there were conditions to be met for probation.

If that includes 'no contact' with the other girl it seems likely things will become more complicated.

If the younger girl is 18 and out of school, probation cannot deprive her from right of association with her assaulter.

Well this story has finally run its course. She ends up getting a chance to NOT be registered as a sex offender, and thats probably due to all the publicity. A man doing this to a 14 year old would probably be on the list for life.

Former High School Cheerleader Who Had Sexual Relationship With Underage Girlfriend Meets Her Legal Fate | Video | TheBlaze.com

That's bullshit. A four year age difference and she gets prison time?

<'Dating between seniors and freshman is not uncommon at many U.S. high schools, but under Florida law, persons under the age of 16 cannot legally consent to sex.' >

~~~~
Legally, could the parents of the younger girl have just ignored this? To do so would infer some sort of negligence I would think. But who knows--there are plenty of teenage mothers under the age 16.

If the younger girl is 18 and out of school, probation cannot deprive her from right of association with her assaulter.

I'm not certain what this means--it sounds serious.

<A gay teenager in Florida charged with having sexual relations with a minor entered a plea deal Thursday that will land her in jail for four months, followed by two years of house arrest with electronic monitoring, according to multiple reports.

Under the plea deal, accepted by a judge Thursday morning, the sentence for Kaitlyn Hunt, 19, would also include a period of probation after her time in jail and under house arrest, CNN reports. >

'What I did for Love'--I really wouldn't bother--that's all I know.

It means she should have skipped the country.

Sex--I suppose it is compelling.

I think one of their first romantic interludes was in the girls' restroom at school. A beautiful memory.

Sorry--I just lol at the thought of teenagers so deeply 'in love'. So many songs. Probably one of Celine Dion's should have been playing in the background. 'Near, Far, wherrrrevvver u rrrrrrrr...'

Magical moment.

Forum List

Back