News of the day

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
EXCLUSIVE: Less than 1% of visitors are signing up for Obamacare on state health exchange websites
California's program registered an estimated 0.58 per cent of website visitors in its first day
A Connecticut congressman boasted that his state took 167 applications for Obamacare services on day one, a rate of 0.59 per cent
Obama administration won't say how many Americans signed up on the central website that covered insurance exchanges for 36 states
Kentucky's 5.3 per cent application rate seems to be the nation's highest
Other states wouldn't provide statistics, or tracked only the creation of new online accounts, not numbers of completed applications

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Less than 1 per cent of Web visitors are signing up for Obamacare on some state health exchange websites | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I find it interesting that Obamacare exchanges that Congress has refused to fund can continue during this government "shutdown" and yet the other departments which Congress has funded have to be shut down.

Do dat qualify as one o dem dere "glitches" I bes talkin abow?

Word late Thursday night:

More than seven million Americans have gone online since Tuesday to browse the Obamacare health insurance exchanges, prompting HealthCare.gov
administrators to add servers and engineers to handle the Web traffic. Another 295,000 people used federal health insurance exchange call centers and 167,000 have requested live Web chats, according to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services spokesman Richard Olague. 

Seven million hits sounds like a lot . . . Until you realize the
Drudge Report gets 37 million or so a day. In 1997, Altavista (remember that search site?) was getting 80 million hits per day. Google averages -- averages –--5 BILLION searches per day.

David Martosko does some math in the Daily Mail and calculates that the number of people actually completing the sign-up process and buying insurance is less than one percent of visitors:

National Review Online

Last edited:
What was it....6 million I phone users showed up...and 6 million bought...wassup wid dat mr obama?

Well, were they the ones O was buying off with free phones, if they signed up for the Unaffordable Healthcare Act? I thought they were "Smart Phones?" :lol: At working taxpayer's expense...

Community Health Alliance, Tennessee’s Obamacare health insurance co-op, is offering free smartphones to those who register, as long as they “pledge to stay connected for better health,” the Nashville Business Journal reported.

As part of its Community Health Connection Program, CHA is offering “eligible” individuals smart phones, including unlimited talk, unlimited texting and 1.2GB of data, as part of their health care plans, the report said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...red-obamacare-buyers-tennessee/#ixzz2glSADNyb
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

Last edited:
No blowback from the LIBTARDS...clear indication of their acceptance of failure. They should be used to that by now.

Forum List

Back