K. Harris: Science Denier

suggestion; get a life... :)

Since when is protest and criticism no longer allowed?

My hope is that those who have disdain for the Biden Regime protest and demand its fall ASAP.

My understanding is that Articles of Impeachment are being filed today against Biden and Harris. I would hope that they receive a vote soon and a thorough investigation is done.

and my suggestion to those people; get a life..
you have been fooled enough for 4 years, just relax a bit... :)

So you are for people making their own choices with regards to mask wearing. I repspect that. No mandates needed. Personal choice.

no, i am for people to relax a bit...
she had her mask on the whole time except when she was having her speech...
make sure to have your masks on when in public space and we all gonna be through this nightmare soon...
thank you...

Take the masks off and we'll be through it even sooner.

No, actually I properly put the picture into context thus demonstrating my ability to process this information.
No, you're just another boot-licking hypocrite, kid. Own it.

You still haven't explained the hypocrisy. It would be hypocritical of me to judge her for this. I to have momentarily forgotten to put my mask back on. It happens. You're just jealous she's the Veep and Whitey McWhiteness is back to eating mayo sandwiches on Wonder bread in Indiana or wherever he is right now.

Can CUMala stop giggling? In every picture she has this insane look on her face as she giggles.

She does that when she is caught in a lie or hypocrisy or if she doesn’t know how to answer.

She is gangster! She learned from PAC and SNOOP before they ever released a song. She is literally ahead of her time.

She also smoked weed and then put away thousands of minorities for many years for weed.

she is an evil bitch

Forum List

Back