Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What an anomaly that woman is.

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
suggestion; get a life... :)

Since when is protest and criticism no longer allowed?

My hope is that those who have disdain for the Biden Regime protest and demand its fall ASAP.

My understanding is that Articles of Impeachment are being filed today against Biden and Harris. I would hope that they receive a vote soon and a thorough investigation is done.

alpine

Gold Member
Reaction score

My hope is that those who have disdain for the Biden Regime protest and demand its fall ASAP.

My understanding is that Articles of Impeachment are being filed today against Biden and Harris. I would hope that they receive a vote soon and a thorough investigation is done.
and my suggestion to those people; get a life..
you have been fooled enough for 4 years, just relax a bit... :)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OMG! She wants to kill grandma!

You have to love the hypocrisy of the liberal ruling elite. Kamala,who listened to Tupac and Snoop years before they ever released a song, doesnt have to wear a mask because......reasons.

At least it was before this EO was signed by lying dog faced pony soldier Biden.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So you are for people making their own choices with regards to mask wearing. I repspect that. No mandates needed. Personal choice.

alpine

Gold Member
Reaction score

So you are for people making their own choices with regards to mask wearing. I repspect that. No mandates needed. Personal choice.
no, i am for people to relax a bit...
she had her mask on the whole time except when she was having her speech...
make sure to have your masks on when in public space and we all gonna be through this nightmare soon...
thank you...

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

make sure to have your masks on when in public space and we all gonna be through this nightmare soon...
thank you...
She isnt delivering a speech in that photo. She is setting a bad example for the nation and she is killing grandma.

alpine

Gold Member
Reaction score

thank you...
She isnt delivering a speech in that photo. She is setting a bad example for the nation and she is killing grandma.
she just did finish her speech in that photo...

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

thank you...
She should have put on the mask at the mic. She is within 6 feet of the 78 year old President without a mask. That is so dangerous and shortly thereafter Joe signed an EO mandating masks and spcial distancing on all Federal property.

Kamala is the reason 400,000 people are dead.

alpine

Gold Member
Reaction score

thank you...
She should have put on the mask at the mic. She is within 6 feet of the 78 year old President without a mask. That is so dangerous and shortly thereafter Joe signed an EO mandating masks and spcial distancing on all Federal property.

and you need to get a life... :)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

thank you...

and you need to get a life... :)
Kamala is endangering the lives of millions by not wearing a mask.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List