Juxtaposing Two Items on Sexual Assault

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Our Beloved Republican candidate was seen in the private (though recorded) interview opining that, "...when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Many Left Partisans took these private comments to mean that The Donald either had done this odious act, or did it with regularity, while I and those more enlightened viewers took it as a statement about the privileges of wealth and celebrity. In effect, "When you are a great celebrity [like me], you could grab women by the pussy, and get away with it."

And now with the Harvey Weinstein revelations, and it seems a torrent of other similar complaints by women, some dating. back DECADES, it appears that Mr. Trump was right...temporarily. In other words, you CAN grab them by the pussy (or whatever) and get away with it for now, but you could be ninety fucking years old, and have that assault brought back up to embarrass you.

While this is not good behavior, and in a perfect world, the woman/victim would be justified to punch your lights out, calling these acts "sexual assault" groups them in with other more serious acts, up to and including forcible rape. We need to make up a new word for a man grabbing or groping a woman's body part that is often associated with sexual congress. Boob, buttocks, vagina, or whatever.

I have no suggestions.

Forum List

Back