Justin Amash gets a standing ovation

YYUbCDd.png

A striking resemblance! I thought it actually was Trump, at first.

Great, you're more libertarian than me and so have less integrity according to your rules. Back on topic now, it's time for you to defend the deficit busting president again.
What does an entire industry imploding under mediocre entrants have to do with Libertarianism.
Do you realize the specialities requires to enforce health related procedures?
I honesty have yet to read one analytical post from you regarding even one issue.

The US is too sophisticated to not spend massive amounts to manage it’s infrastructure.
I suggest you learn something about civil engineering.

Libertarians don't want government anywhere near health care. Do you even know who you are saying doesn't have any integrity? Jesus, I think you owe Amash an apology, but as we both know and have seen, you have no integrityl

OK, back on topic....Amash...standing ovation....impeachment.
That, ding dong, is because I’m not a Libertarian.
I’m coming to the conclusion that you are suffering from dementia.

RIght, but you as a conservative share quite a bit with libertarians and according to you they have no integrity. I'm further to the left and away from a libertarian than you are, so naturally, according to your logic you have less integrity. Maybe don't make blanket idiotic statements if you don't agree.

Can we get back on topic or have I really hurt your feelings?
You’re too stupid to hurt my feelings.
Libertarians want no Constitutional rule other than national defense.
Kiss goodbye to your social security.

At least as non-Libertarians we can agree that there should be protections for race and gender.

What does an entire industry imploding under mediocre entrants have to do with Libertarianism.
I honesty have yet to read one analytical post from you regarding even one issue.

The US is too sophisticated to not spend massive amounts to manage it’s infrastructure.

Libertarians don't want government anywhere near health care. Do you even know who you are saying doesn't have any integrity? Jesus, I think you owe Amash an apology, but as we both know and have seen, you have no integrityl

RIght, but you as a conservative share quite a bit with libertarians and according to you they have no integrity. I'm further to the left and away from a libertarian than you are, so naturally, according to your logic you have less integrity. Maybe don't make blanket idiotic statements if you don't agree.

At least as non-Libertarians we can agree that there should be protections for race and gender.
No rights other than human rights.
Penalties for abusing humans and animals should be severe.

Democrats better wake up. It's time to impeach. Amash has become a hero to his constituents. Republicans will try to primary him. Amash is about to serve a long time representing that district if he so chooses. Any primary opponent he faces in 2020 is going to get crushed. If this impeachment goes to the senate and republicans refuse to convict the American people will not stand for that. These 35 percent we will die for Trump nutcases here do not represent the majority of the American people.

Constituents at town hall praise Justin Amash for courage in taking on Donald Trump

Hundreds of Republicans, Democrats and Independents turned out at a high school auditorium Tuesday to show support for U.S. Rep. Justin Amash, a maverick west Michigan Republican congressman who is under fire for calling for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Amash, R-Cascade Township, is facing a primary challenge, loss of financial support and ridicule on Twitter from Trump after reading Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and becoming the first GOP member of Congress to say Trump should be impeached.

But it was a mostly supportive crowd that attended Grand Rapids Christian High School Tuesday for a town hall meeting organized by Amash. The crowd frequently interrupted him with applause, and in one case, a standing ovation. Several audience members rose to thank and compliment Amash for showing courage in the face of party opposition.

Constituents at town hall praise Justin Amash for courage in taking on Donald Trump
Lol
He’s a cowardly piece of shit you stupid ass motherfucker

Yes, you can.

Kiss goodbye to your social security
That's bullshit.
I’ve had discussions with them on line and in person; they don’t seem to be endeared to the needs of society.
No constitutional rule?

Of course the Bill of Rights.
No regard for the General Welfare.
I know Libertarians who don’t want to pay the police or fire dept until they need them.
They hate taxation for social needs.

Well, Libertarians agree with you.

At least we can agree on a national living wage, right? Those integrity-less (according to you) Libertarians certainly wouldn't

Libertarian = Elimination of Social Assistance.
Blacks rioting in the streets.

A balanced budget.
Bring all the troops home.
No more Americans dying fighting other people's wars.
Fierce defense of the Constitution.
A fierce determination to keep the government out of American's private lives.
Free enterprise.
A strong military based on the Founding Fathers views...a small, peace time armed forces with a huge, well equipped militia. Saves TONS of money and still provides a powerful, military deterrence against aggression. Plus, lowers MIC corruption.
A small government.
Free and fair trade.
No bailouts or government assistance for big corporations/banks.
A drastically reduced/eliminated Federal Reserve.

I don't agree with everything Libertarians stand for (I think the government MUST protect the weak/poor - even if that means welfare). But I believe in most of them.

At least we can agree on a national living wage, right? Those integrity-less (according to you) Libertarians certainly wouldn't
No national living wage.
Minimize off-shoring, Business Visas, close the border and make schools safer.
I have no desire to encourage a population of janitors and waitresses.

Libertarian = Elimination of Social Assistance.
Blacks rioting in the streets.

A balanced budget.
Bring all the troops home.
No more Americans dying fighting other people's wars.
Fierce defense of the Constitution.
A fierce determination to keep the government out of American's private lives.
Free enterprise.
A strong military based on the Founding Fathers views...a small, peace time armed forces with a huge, well equipped militia. Saves TONS of money and still provides a powerful, military deterrence against aggression. Plus, lowers MIC corruption.
A small government.
Free and fair trade.
No bailouts or government assistance for big corporations/banks.
A drastically reduced/eliminated Federal Reserve.

I don't agree with everything Libertarians stand for (I think the government MUST protect the weak/poor - even if that means welfare). But I believe in most of them.
Free and Fair Trade is 0 = 1...doesn’t compute.

Mitch Turtle Ass from Kentfucky said The Sinate would quash any articles of impeachment from The House
How do you know?

So, dems are not interested in doing what is right. They just want to bitch.

I can't help it if you live in a cave ............

Senate Republicans vow to quickly quash impeachment charges | Biden eyes San Francisco fundraising tour
So, move on. It ain't happening. Trump will be your president. Quit fucking crying about it.

No national living wage.
Minimize off-shoring, Business Visas, close the border and make schools safer.
I have no desire to encourage a population of janitors and waitresses.

I see, but I don't care, you might as well be LIbertarian-light compared to my positions, so you have less integrity.

How do you view someone like Lindsey Graham? The guy pretty much did a complete backflip from his campaign and just let Trump trash his long dead friend McCain. Do you see integrity there or is all that is required is if they agree with you in the moment?

Mitch Turtle Ass from Kentfucky said The Sinate would quash any articles of impeachment from The House
How do you know?

So, dems are not interested in doing what is right. They just want to bitch.

I can't help it if you live in a cave ............

Senate Republicans vow to quickly quash impeachment charges | Biden eyes San Francisco fundraising tour
So, move on. It ain't happening. Trump will be your president. Quit fucking crying about it.

so, you also hate The Constitution

that document; you wipe your ass with it, don't you?

Forum List

Back