Justice Ketanji Jackson's faulty claim in affirmative action case takes another hit as lawyers 'clarify' brief

You are the bigot keeping Asians and Whites out of schools and jobs they are way more qualified for. So, yes, it was affirmative action that put another dumb liberal communist into the Supreme Court.
It’s the liberal Democrats that keep telling blacks they are too stupid to qualify on their own. So, they force as many blacks into welfare and bad schools because 75% of black families have no father in the home because of your bigoted welfare programs that keep blacks in shackled slavery. It’s Whites and Blacks Democrats doing this. You are the bigot!
He was being facetious...

You are the bigot keeping Asians and Whites out of schools and jobs they are way more qualified for. So, yes, it was affirmative action that put another dumb liberal communist into the Supreme Court.
It’s the liberal Democrats that keep telling blacks they are too stupid to qualify on their own. So, they force as many blacks into welfare and bad schools because 75% of black families have no father in the home because of your bigoted welfare programs that keep blacks in shackled slavery. It’s Whites and Blacks Democrats doing this. You are the bigot!

I totally agree with you.

It's called sarcasm. ;)

She is correct and some form of this ruling will be re-instated in my lifetime.

Deal with it. :)

Dumb ass, had you read the article, the law firm that submitted the study said her understanding of it was fucked. So no she is NOT CORRECT. If you're not going to read the linked article in the OP of a thread, why don't you just move on. You commies are really pathetic.

Dumb ass, had you read the article, the law firm that submitted the study said her understanding of it was fucked. So no she is NOT CORRECT. If you're not going to read the linked article in the OP of a thread, why don't you just move on. You commies are really pathetic.

Stop using big $5 dollar words your alt-right media masters tell you to parrot. You have no idea of their meaning. Big words are for adults. Not little lemmings. :)

Now, as far as Brown understanding the issue, she has perfect understanding of it..and is smarter than all 6 of her conservative counterparts.
Read, if you have the courage. But I know you'll just dismiss it.

Stop using big $5 dollar words your alt-right media masters tell you to parrot. You have no idea of their meaning. Big words are for adults. Not little lemmings. :)

Now, as far as Brown understanding the issue, she has perfect understanding of it..and is smarter than all 6 of her conservative counterparts.
Read, if you have the courage. But I know you'll just dismiss it.

So one biased ignorant black woman is giving kudos to another biased ignorant black woman. Why am I not surprised she didn't include the flawed study that Jackson was getting blasted about in her unconditional praise. Run along commie, I ain't buying your propaganda.

Funny how all of Biden’s affirmative action picks turn out to be total morons.
Once again, she lied and it’s documented for all eternity for historians to laugh at.
Remember- she can’t even define what a woman is.

Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson has faced scrutiny for making a flawed claim about Black infant mortality under White doctors in her dissenting opinion to last week's landmark affirmative action decision.

Jackson sought to show that race-based admissions are a matter of life and death for racial minorities, and her dissenting opinion in the Supreme Court's ruling on Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard cited an example. The law firm apparently responsible for the misleading statement sought to "clarify" the claim on Friday.
Everything aside, I still do not understand how three liberal justices on the Supreme Court of the United States think that is is OK to violate the law against discrimination based on race. How can three justices on the highest court in the country vote that it is ok to discriminate based on race when there are laws against race based discrimination?

Forum List

Back