Justice for the 96

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Hillsborough inquests: Fans unlawfully killed, jury concludes - BBC News

Nearly 30 years ago 96 football fans died at Hillsboro in one of Englands biggest stadium disasters.

After the disaster the press span a Police cover story that blamed the fans for the disaster.

The Police story was backed up by the evil thatcher government.

And it has taken to today for an inquest to decide that the dead were "unlawfully killed".

Its a great day for the families and an important day for justice.

Many of the guilty are now beyond justice but I hope that those that are left are brought to book.

I actually really dont like Liverpool FC but I am so pleased for them and admire their tenacity in seeing this through.

Hillsborough disaster: deadly mistakes and lies that lasted decades

Maybe I'm partisan being from where I'm from but I'm just sick of hearing abut them. I can't help thinking that the families of those who died would have found more peace in not having everyone from one city bang on about them every day for over quarter of a century. Yeah so they were stitched up by the Thatcher government, so were plenty of other people.

Maybe I'm partisan being from where I'm from but I'm just sick of hearing abut them. I can't help thinking that the families of those who died would have found more peace in not having everyone from one city bang on about them every day for over quarter of a century. Yeah so they were stitched up by the Thatcher government, so were plenty of other people.

Yeah but, to be fair, South Yorkshire Police have got a lot to answer for.

I couldn't agree more, although given the Fans of Liverpool FC have behaved horrifically time and time again from Heysel all the way through to the European cup final in 2007 I don't believe for a single second that they were 100% blameless. An opinion that has been made politically incorrect such has the tenacity of their fight and stubborness.

I couldn't agree more, although given the Fans of Liverpool FC have behaved horrifically time and time again from Heysel all the way through to the European cup final in 2007 I don't believe for a single second that they were 100% blameless. An opinion that has been made politically incorrect such has the tenacity of their fight and stubborness.
I had a friend who followed them everywhere and I remember feeling sick,in the days before mobiles, trying to find out if anyone knew anything. He was ok.

I dont think that there is any club that hasnt got a hoolie fringe But the issue here is that it could have been fans of any club.

There are two issues I think. One is that the police and ground authorities lost control of the situation. Nobody disputes that and my view is that it was not deliberate in any way.

The second issue is that there was an institutional cover up that implicated a wide range of people. It has probably worked as well because the majority of the guilty parties have died.

Students will study it one day.

The dead were abused by the police,press and politicians and they kept it up for years I dont think they would have done anything until Andy Burnham got roasted at the memorial service.

If one of my kids had died in that stadium I would not rest until I had the truth and some justice for them.

Too date I understand that 96 people were killed and nobody has even received a written warning. That isnt right.

I had a friend who followed them everywhere and I remember feeling sick,in the days before mobiles, trying to find out if anyone knew anything. He was ok.

I dont think that there is any club that hasnt got a hoolie fringe But the issue here is that it could have been fans of any club.

There are two issues I think. One is that the police and ground authorities lost control of the situation. Nobody disputes that and my view is that it was not deliberate in any way.

The second issue is that there was an institutional cover up that implicated a wide range of people. It has probably worked as well because the majority of the guilty parties have died.

Students will study it one day.

The dead were abused by the police,press and politicians and they kept it up for years I dont think they would have done anything until Andy Burnham got roasted at the memorial service.

If one of my kids had died in that stadium I would not rest until I had the truth and some justice for them.

Too date I understand that 96 people were killed and nobody has even received a written warning. That isnt right.

Have the neo Marxists behind the Rotherham scandal given any apologies yet, or would that mean the neo Marxist elite know all about the rapes and covered them up.

Forum List

Back