Justice Department not going after McCabe

The Grand jury refused to indict McCabe. That almost never happens. That was month’s ago

ya know what almost never happens? The DOJ announcing decisions to prosecute.

why now?

oh

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The veins on Trumps forehead has to be popping out about now and the tweets begin. This is some funny shit. Not going to charge McCabe

Justice Dept. won’t charge Andrew McCabe, the former FBI official who authorized the investigation of President Trump

Just thrills you, huh? I bet if some FBI dude had authorized an illegal and criminal investigation into Barry Obama or Hillary Clinton, almost getting him thrown out of office and was let off scott free, you'd be screaming racism veins popping out of YOUR head!
If Obama or Clinton had done half of what Trump is doing you WOULD have thrown them out of office.

Sorry, ColdCase, I can't throw anyone out of office. Wish I had that power. You really gotta stop snorting those ashtray ashes. But yes, when Obama and Hillary did even half what you CLAIM and THINK Trump guilty of and accuse him for w/o a shred of proof to support it, they both should have paid stiff legal and political consequences, as should anyone.

But then, Nancy and Schiff ought to be legally charged and removed from office for filing fraudulent, politically-motivated impeachment charges, and many other things.

“We are pleased that Andrew McCabe and his family can go on with their lives without this cloud hanging over them.”

How many lives did Obama, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and others destroy through their FISA Court Abuses, Conspiracy, Sedition, Obstruction, altering official documents, altering testimony after the fact, manufacturing false evidence, hiding exculpatory evidence, prosecutorial misconduct....?

Yeah, I'm so happy another one of the Conspirators who helped destroy / bankrupt so many lives gets to walk away unscathed.....

Andrew McCabe should face a firing squad for what he did, IMO. He tried to lead a coup against a duly elected President, and betrayed his office and country.

But Obviously Manafort should rot in solitary confinement for tax issues from decades ago that were not prosecuted and Roger Stone must perish in prion for daring to talk back to Democrats.

And it is going to get worse for everyone who is not a Marxist ideologue as they eventually will get around to everyone else too.

FAKE NEWS

Everyone knows Barr is Trumps bitch right?!

Derp says the moronic leftist
Well the thing about pressing criminal charges is you need to have evidence and present a viable case to a court. Now why it took them years to figure that out while Trump and his crew politicized, harassed, and trolled McCabe as a criminal. That doesn’t seem right, does it?

The veins on Trumps forehead has to be popping out about now and the tweets begin. This is some funny shit. Not going to charge McCabe

Justice Dept. won’t charge Andrew McCabe, the former FBI official who authorized the investigation of President Trump

Just thrills you, huh? I bet if some FBI dude had authorized an illegal and criminal investigation into Barry Obama or Hillary Clinton, almost getting him thrown out of office and was let off scott free, you'd be screaming racism veins popping out of YOUR head!
If Obama or Clinton had done half of what Trump is doing you WOULD have thrown them out of office.

Sorry, ColdCase, I can't throw anyone out of office. Wish I had that power. You really gotta stop snorting those ashtray ashes. But yes, when Obama and Hillary did even half what you CLAIM and THINK Trump guilty of and accuse him for w/o a shred of proof to support it, they both should have paid stiff legal and political consequences, as should anyone.

But then, Nancy and Schiff ought to be legally charged and removed from office for filing fraudulent, politically-motivated impeachment charges, and many other things.

Read the Mueller report. There’s documented evidence Trump attempted to fire Mueller multiple times. I seem to recall Trump supporters having a problem with firing a prosecutor investigating them.

I have the Mueller report. How many times am I supposed to read it? It was gone over in the Senate and dismissed. You think they didn't read it either, ColdFacts? What does it take to get through your dense skull that it always was Trump's prerogative to fire Mueller and have him replaced with a different investigator especially if he felt personal bias. That has been gone over and over time and again here and in the Congress.

Firing Mueller doesn't stop the investigation, it only replaces the lead investigator with someone impartial as the rest of the people actually DOING the real investigation continue! Mueller was barely involved! Didn't you even watch him testify to see he had to look everything up and didn't know shit?

DANG!

Tramp owes McCabe an APOLOGY!!!!!
Apology by Novello

Ummm.....Comey testified McCabe leaked classified. The US IG identified McCabe as having lied and recommended him for Indictment. The FBI, in its statement saying it would not Indict McCabe, confirmed McCabe had lied / committed perjury - 'lack of candor'.

Apologize to McCabe? McCabe better thank his lucky starts the DOJ has decided to drop this. If he was connected to Trump and was facing Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, Comey, Weismann, and Mueller he would be subject to pressure, lies, prosecutorial misconduct - he would be bankrupted, etc....just like they did to others during their coup attempt.

So the American people get screwed again and the Left Wing / Democrat traitors get away with their crimes again.....THIS is why most Americans do NOT believe there is an EQUAL & FAIR JUSTCE SYSTEM.

The DOJ made it clear in their declaration that they will NOT pursue McCabe's prosecution:
McCABE BROKE THE LAW!

"The Justice Department said Friday it will not pursue criminal charges against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, after a nearly two-year-long investigation into accusations brought by the agency's independent watchdog who found that he lacked "candor" when questioned about leaking to the media."

Roger Stone was convicted, is awaiting sentencing, and is facing potentially 7 - 9 years in prison for HIS 'lack of candor'.

After prosecutorial misconduct, the FBI altering documents, etc.. has been exposed, General Kelly's life was destroyed, he was financially bankrupted, and he is also waiting sentencing for his 'lack of candor'.

Former FBI-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe leaked classified information and LIED (be honest - 'lack of candor' is the DC code word for 'committed Perjury')

Perhaps the biggest LIE in Washington DC being circulated is that the United States can not stand...can not allow...such a HUGE / such an historic scandal - one that would involve indicting , arresting, and convicting some of the biggest names in this nation's government, that would forever brand / confirm the previous administration, its agencies, agency Directors, and even the 1st elected Black President, engaged in record violations of Constitution and Law...Conspiracy, Sedition, and Treason

Perhaps the biggest lie may be that we must never allow these highest-profile, powerful Deep State politicians and players to be brought to trial before the world, exposing how truly corrupt our country has become....which is exactly what I think is happening.

To save its public image to the world, the government is willing to lose its soul, confirming to every American there is no 'equal justice'.

Former FBI Director Comey told the world Hillary broke laws....but he would not recommend Indictment, which was not his job, because she was too stupid to know she was doing it. Exposed e-mails and former FBI Page's own testimony proved Obama's DOJ told the FBI it wanted no part in a criminal investigation of Hillary.

Comey admitted he leaked classified. He threw McCabe under the proverbial bus by testifying McCabe did the same. McCabe was identified for lying / Perjury - 'lack of candor'. FBI agents admitted to altering documents, withholding evidence, manufacturing false evidence....

Maybe I am wrong.....maybe the REAL 'Biggest Lie' is the ones the criminals are actually spinning:

'FOR THIS NATION TO HEAL, WE MUST FORGET AL LOF THIS (exposed Deep State / Democrat Crimes) AND JUST LET IT GO.....'

Whichever the case may be, another proven traitorous criminal walks free despite the DOJ admitting he committed Perjury - 'lack of Candor'.
Wow, you wrote all that stuff and left out so much truth. That’s really bizarre. That’s what people learn from Fox News.

Roger stone was charged and found guilty of seven separate Felonies. Including things like witness intimidation and witness tampering. Those are huge no-no’s.

Trump hates McCabe so much that if they had anything, even something that rose to the level of jaywalking, they would charge him with a felony.

Tramp owes McCabe an APOLOGY!!!!!
Apology by Novello

Ummm.....Comey testified McCabe leaked classified. The US IG identified McCabe as having lied and recommended him for Indictment. The FBI, in its statement saying it would not Indict McCabe, confirmed McCabe had lied / committed perjury - 'lack of candor'.

Apologize to McCabe? McCabe better thank his lucky starts the DOJ has decided to drop this. If he was connected to Trump and was facing Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, Comey, Weismann, and Mueller he would be subject to pressure, lies, prosecutorial misconduct - he would be bankrupted, etc....just like they did to others during their coup attempt.

Tramp said the investigators should apologize to him when he was "exonerated," so it is only fair that the pathological liar should apologize to McCabe after his complete exoneration from Tramp's witch hunt!!!!!
If Tramp was a real man he would set the example!!!!!

Read the Mueller report. There’s documented evidence Trump attempted to fire Mueller multiple times. I seem to recall Trump supporters having a problem with firing a prosecutor investigating them.

I have the Mueller report. How many times am I supposed to read it? It was gone over in the Senate and dismissed. You think they didn't read it either, ColdFacts? What does it take to get through your dense skull that it always was Trump's prerogative to fire Mueller and have him replaced with a different investigator especially if he felt personal bias. That has been gone over and over time and again here and in the Congress.

Firing Mueller doesn't stop the investigation, it only replaces the lead investigator with someone impartial as the rest of the people actually DOING the real investigation continue! Mueller was barely involved! Didn't you even watch him testify to see he had to look everything up and didn't know shit?

DANG!

So many double standards packed into one post. Impressive.

Firing Mueller doesn't stop the investigation

That’s not what you claimed when it was Biden.
^^^^^^ Too much organic brain damage and bullshit double-talk going on here to bother any further wasting time with replies.

Trump’s subordinates refused to follow his corrupt orders and he was too big of a pussy to do it himself.
So you say Trump ordered it to be done....which is not exactly how it happened...but it was NOT done......

...as opposed to Barry ordering Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and Rosenstein to do whatever they had to do - legal or not - to prevent Trump from winning and to affect a coup if he did....and they followed that order.

And Democrat / Snowflakes protect / won't go after Barry.....

Interesting....

Cite that exact information. And explain how Trump "tried" to fire Mueller.. Either he fired Mueller or he didn't.

And please explain your last sentence. It makes no sense at all.
Well it’s laid out really well in the Mueller report. Donald Trump tried to get different people including Cory Lewandowski to tell Mueller he was fired. And none of them would do it. And Trump didn’t have the balls to do it himself.

EQnyJZYWAAQ-iNj

Tramp said the investigators should apologize to him when he was "exonerated," so it is only fair that the pathological liar should apologize to McCabe after his complete exoneration from Tramp's witch hunt!!!!!
If Tramp was a real man he would set the example!!!!!
The DOJ declaring he committed a crime but refuses to Indict is not exactly an 'exoneration', lil' snowflake.

Cite that exact information. And explain how Trump "tried" to fire Mueller.. Either he fired Mueller or he didn't.

And please explain your last sentence. It makes no sense at all.
It’s very clearly laid out in the report. There were several instances. Most notably when he order McGahn to fire Mueller based on false pretenses.

Forum List

Back