Just when you thought there were no good Democrats left

Kosh, post: 18002902
Obama said he would never support a surge of any kind and yet he did

Liar. Never said that about Afghanistan.

He said invading Iraq would be dumb. He didn't oppose all war, only dumb wars. Like Iraq. He was absolutely right about Iraq.

Once again the far left shows they will alter history to prove that they are not connected to reality.

Just like how Obama got more soldiers killed by changing the rules of engagement to protect the terrorists!

I'm sorry, what draft were they dodging?

The NFL Draft. and fucktard Kaepernick NAILED IT! :thup:

It's a business, Stalinists - piss on your customers and you go OUT of business.

You Stalinsts are some DUMB motherfuckers...

Yeah, that's what he meant when he said they dodged the draft. lol

If Kaepernick was good enough, he would be on a team, but he isn't, so...

It's a business, Stalinists - piss on your customers and you go OUT of business.

Well if he was good player he would be on a team, so no matter who comes to aid. It will not change the fact that he is horrible player!

Kosh, post: 18003015
Yes Obama made things worse with his cut and run policies there!

Bush cut and ran from Iraq on his way out. He signed the SOFA December 2008 to withdraw US troops from Iraq cities within six months, and all troops out by end of 2011.

It's sad that historical facts don't stop between your ears.

Bush proudly said when announcing the surrender errr SOFA, the Iraqis were ready to take care of their own security.

Obama got a ten year SOFA for Afghanistan going through 2024.

Bush was dumb to send an invading army into Iraq and guess you believe Bush was dumb to agree to pull that army out of Iraq by 2012.

Last edited:
Quit buying their shit and dump sports with your TV provider....most satellite and cable companies are offering non sports packages. The only way to hit them is in the wallet
There's a better chance of Trump gaining a conscience and not lying for a week than Americans going without their sports.
They watch sports to take their minds off the freak show known as the Trump circus.

And people also watch sports to take their mind off of politics in general. Now we have sports teams and channels dragging politics into sports. For crying out loud, the snowflakes at ESPN removed an Asian American from broadcasting a game because his name was Robert Lee.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 18002552
I for one will never turn on a Browns game unless they apologize and take measures to assure us Clevelanders they will never allow their players to embarrass us again; especially on national TV. Like this Democrat judge, I find their actions distasteful, disrespectful, and using God and prayer to take the heat off is also sacrilegious and cowardly.

Those players have not embarrassed you. You are an embarrassment to Cleveland.

Now you attack their religion as well. Sicko.

What's sicko about it? They couldn't man up and say why they were on their knees. They used prayer as an excuse to back of it. After it hit the media, they knew they were in trouble because most reasonable Americans objected to their childish behavior.

Being Cleveland they had better be praying that they win more then one game. Of all the losers they shouldn't be drawing attention to their anti-American BS. Especially considering how much they get paid to play a game.

The thing is Cleveland has the best sports fans in the country. As bad as the Browns are (and were) people pack their stadium nearly every week whether it's 60 degrees and sunny or 0 degrees and snowing. Why would you want to offend these people?????

One of my coworkers is a retired Cleveland police officer and we were discussing this yesterday. He said he knew nothing about what happened because he turned on the game later in the first quarter. After he found out, he and his wife were outraged. They both said the Browns will never be welcome in their living room again. Who can blame him?

COLUMBUS, Ohio — An Ohio Supreme Court justice is criticizing some Cleveland Browns players who prayed in silent protest during the national anthem before a game.

Justice Bill O’Neill writes on Facebook he won’t attend any games at which “draft dodging millionaire athletes disrespect the veterans who earned them the right to be on that field.” He said Tuesday “shame on you all.”

O’Neill notes he’s a Vietnam veteran whose family has a history of military service. He’s also the lone Democrat holding a statewide office in Ohio.

More than a dozen Browns players kneeled and formed a circle on the sideline during the anthem Monday. Tight end Seth DeValve says he wanted “to pray for our country.”

Browns linebacker Christian Kirksey talked to FOX 8 News on Tuesday, and said, “Respect to all the veterans, respect to the military — we are not protesting against them. We have our reasons for doing what we did, and last night felt like the right time to do it, and that’s why we did it.”

The protest was the largest in a social-consciousness movement started last season by San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick currently a free agent.

Ohio Supreme Court justice blasts Browns over anthem protest

I say good for him. A man that served our country realizing the anti-American stances taken by these un-appreciative Americans who are millionaires because they do live in this great country.

I for one will never turn on a Browns game unless they apologize and take measures to assure us Clevelanders they will never allow their players to embarrass us again; especially on national TV. Like this Democrat judge, I find their actions distasteful, disrespectful, and using God and prayer to take the heat off is also sacrilegious and cowardly.

Screw them. Boycott all Cleveland Browns games and products if you are a real American.

Draft dodgers?

WTF?

What's sicko about it? They couldn't man up and say why they were on their knees. They used prayer as an excuse to back of it. After it hit the media, they knew they were in trouble because most reasonable Americans objected to their childish behavior.

Liar. They said exactly why they made their statement. It was to pray about racial hatred and injustice for this country.

I am proud of them and the Cleveland Browns organization for supporting them as a team.

Now people will know about what that the Browns were leaders in racial justice before Jackie Robinson.

You are a shame ne to your city and the country as a whole.

"Historically, the Browns have been a voice on racial matters within the NFL, the city and the country. They were one of two NFL franchises, along with the Los Angeles Rams, that broke the color barrier in pro football in 1946, a year before Jackie Robinson signed with the Brooklyn Dodgers to integrate baseball. Browns Coach Paul Brown signed Hall of Famers Bill Willis and Marion Motley during the inaugural season of the franchise, which would pave the way for the addition of Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown in 1957."

How the youngest team in the NFL staged its largest national anthem protest

Liar. They said exactly why they made their statement. It was to pray about racial hatred and injustice for this country.

I am proud of them and the Cleveland Browns organization for supporting them as a team.

Now people will know about what that the Browns were leaders in racial justice before Jackie Robinson.

You are a shame ne to your city and the country as a whole.

Of course they said that when they realized they were in trouble with the public. Most people don't want politics in their sports. That's why they are losing supporters all the time. I'm willing to bet that they never pull a stunt like that again. Because if the public expressed support, they wouldn't' have come up with that BS prayer excuse. They were just testing the waters first before coming up with an explanation.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 18008063
Of course they said that when they realized they were in trouble with the public.

You are a mind reader now to boot. I'm not religious at all, but if a man says he was praying, he was praying. I applaud them for praying on national TV as part of peaceful protest against racism and bigotry that still unfortunately continues to exist in this country. They were not proselytizing or embracing one single religion.

Most people don't want politics in their sports.

And now praying in public is a public nuisance and agitation to 'most' people as you not only read minds but speak for 'most' people. Noisy hypocrites may be annoyed but most people who watch sports won't quit watching the NFL over this. Do you have any data to back up another one of your ultra bogus claims?

Most people don't want politics in their sports.

It's not politics. I know of no player in that prayerful peaceful protest, mentioning one political party or politician. None have political aspirations.

It's only political if your political ideology supports racists, bigotry and social injustice. In that case you are in the wrong.

And by the way, if you attend a game and are truly at attention to the flag during the National Anthem, then you would not see the protest.

Not one of these players obstructed or interfered with anyone's ability to see our great and wonderful flag.

Go Browns. Beat Pittspuke in the opener.

They do that and all your annoyed friends will be watching. They may lie for awhile but they will be watching our great young team. Players that have a social conscience. Is that really so bad?

Last edited:
The NFL can live without me this year. I was only going to boycott the teams doing this shit but since the NFL itself has pretty much condoned it they can all pay the price.

Missouri_Mike
The NFL can live without me this year. I was only going to boycott the teams doing this shit but since the NFL itself has pretty much condoned it they can all pay the price.

Good bye. I feel better knowing you are not in the audience when I'm enjoying watching my beloved Browns.

I will buy the best seats available and much pizza and beer for two games this year instead of one, just to make up for you.

And yes I will stand tall and proud during the National Anthem because no one can stop me from doing that.

So Missouri how is your St Louis NFL team going to do without you this year.

We in in Cleveland fought and kept the name, colors and history in Cleveland where they belong and will always be loved.

Sorry about your loss.

Missouri_Mike

Good bye. I feel better knowing you are not in the audience when I'm enjoying watching my beloved Browns.

I will buy the best seats available and much pizza and beer for two games this year instead of one, just to make up for you.

And yes I will stand tall and proud during the National Anthem because no one can stop me from doing that.

We in in Cleveland fought and kept the name, colors and history in Cleveland where they belong and will always be loved.

Sorry about your loss.

Strongsville VFW bans Cleveland Browns viewings in response to anthem protest

You are a mind reader now to boot. I'm not religious at all, but if a man says he was praying, he was praying.

And if a man says he has a bridge for sale, I'm sure you'd be buying it from him.

And now praying in public is a public nuisance and agitation to 'most' people as you not only read minds but speak for 'most' people. Noisy hypocrites may be annoyed but most people who watch sports won't quit watching the NFL over this. Do you have any data to back up another one of your ultra bogus claims?

If players pray, they do so in the locker room. They don't pray while that National Anthem is being played.

NFL's Dawn Hudson Talks TV Ratings, Anthem Protests

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/07/...hem-protests-top-reason-for-nfl-ratings-drop/

Survey: Protests top reason NFL ratings dipped

It's not politics. I know of no player in that prayerful peaceful protest, mentioning one political party or politician. None have political aspirations.

It's only political if your political ideology supports racists, bigotry and social injustice. In that case you are in the wrong.

And by the way, if you attend a game and are truly at attention to the flag during the National Anthem, then you would not see the protest.

Not one of these players obstructed or interfered with anyone's ability to see our great and wonderful flag.

Go Browns. Beat Pittspuke in the opener.

They do that and all your annoyed friends will be watching. They may lie for awhile but they will be watching our great young team. Players that have a social conscience. Is that really so bad?

Yes it is, and perhaps you should look up how one knee started and realize these anti-Americans are making a complete fool out of you and your ilk.

Missouri_Mike

Sorry about your loss.

Strongsville VFW bans Cleveland Browns viewings in response to anthem protest

So what.

Do you think the Browns and the NFL will cease to exist?

What a stupid complaint you've taken up.

No one has to choose between the flag and the Browns.

I love them both, always have and always wills.

Nothing has changed after a prayer circle on the sidelines.

For God's sake the flag is a symbol of freedom of speech and religion.

Yeah, that's what he meant when he said they dodged the draft. lol

If Kaepernick was good enough, he would be on a team, but he isn't, so...

His Hollywood homies assured him that his hatred of America would more than make up for his mediocrity.

It worked for Susan Sarandon....

Forum List

Back