Just when we realize how bad George Soros is.

Don`t take this the wrong way, but I think you`re nuts. I`m a Catholic churchgoer and I`m going to be arrested this morning. Thanks for the tip. Mike Lindell has been fined $5 million dollars for spewing that rigged voting machine idiocy. :auiqs.jpg:
Wow... you belong to a cult that specializes in raping children AND you worship the filth that supports killing babies.

How many Hail Mary's do you have to say to square that up? About 5000? Make sure you go in that box and confess all that depravity or you're not going heaven!

Wow... you belong to a cult that specializes in raping children AND you worship the filth that supports killing babies.

How many Hail Mary's do you have to say to square that up? About 5000? Make sure you go in that box and confess all that depravity or you're not going heaven!
What exactly you`re babbling about, I have no idea. Raping children and killing babies :icon_rolleyes: If you know where this is going on, get off your fat ass and act. Have you called the police? If not you`re an accomplice and you both need to be locked up.

Just when we realize how bad George Soros is.​

What has George Soros done that is wrong?

Relax. The guy with 4 indictments and 91 felony charges isn`t winning anything next year. I`ve seen more than enough of Biden but whose fault is it that he`s currently running unopposed? Is Chris Christie polling so poorly because he isn`t a hate filled MAGA lunatic?
Delusional leftist funny shit

Then why did he spend $40 billion on Twitter?
Tump=beer is now “X“. It hasn’t gone under and it is not censoring conservatives.

I check it out several times during the day. I rarely did when it was Twitter.

Bad to the bone
Ripping the left with truth bombs.

Truth bombs????? You mean things like Donald Trump tried to have Chrissy Teigan banned from Twitter because she called him a "pussy"? Or that Republicans objected to Hunter Biden's stolen "dick pics" being taken off the platform?

Or that NONE of Trump claims of censorship of the right was true????

Which truth are you referring to, or didn't you watch the Hearings?????

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

How do you expect electric trucks to operate without a charging infrastructure? All Musk is doing is supporting you commiecrats vision of the electrification of transportation. Personally I think the companies that are buying these vehicle should provide their own charging infrastructure. But I think that would seriously hamper sales.

How do you expect electric trucks to operate without a charging infrastructure? All Musk is doing is supporting you commiecrats vision of the electrification of transportation. Personally I think the companies that are buying these vehicle should provide their own charging infrastructure. But I think that would seriously hamper sales.

So do I, so why the bellyaching?

Truth bombs????? You mean things like Donald Trump tried to have Chrissy Teigan banned from Twitter because she called him a "pussy"? Or that Republicans objected to Hunter Biden's stolen "dick pics" being taken off the platform?

Or that NONE of Trump claims of censorship of the right was true????

Which truth are you referring to, or didn't you watch the Hearings?????

More from the lying foreign commie bitch. Nothing was stolen from the crackhead, he abandoned his laptop and ownership reverted to the shop owner as per the contract the crackhead signed.

Forum List

Back