Just when we realize how bad George Soros is.

Wait until his son Alex starts pulling strings.

You can bet on one thing..... if it looks like Trump is winning this time next year, the chaos of 2020 will seem like girlscout rallies.

Relax. The guy with 4 indictments and 91 felony charges isn`t winning anything next year. I`ve seen more than enough of Biden but whose fault is it that he`s currently running unopposed? Is Chris Christie polling so poorly because he isn`t a hate filled MAGA lunatic?

Relax. The guy with 4 indictments and 91 felony charges isn`t winning anything next year. I`ve seen more than enough of Biden but whose fault is it that he`s currently running unopposed? Is Chris Christie polling so poorly because he isn`t a hate filled MAGA lunatic?
It's beyond Trump, but your wishful thinking won't help too much. You better stick with the FBI censorship of American citizens and arresting those Catholic churchgoers and anyone who is not gay..... and of course last but not least rigging the elections with mail-in voting and faulty algorithms in the Dominion voting machines

They say that sad little queer he spawned is even worse.

They better hope the Russians never get a hold of them.... we'll hear the tortured screams from here. :laughing0301:

It's one big inbred, satanic family....

soros devil.jpg

Wait until his son Alex starts pulling strings.

You can bet on one thing..... if it looks like Trump is winning this time next year, the chaos of 2020 will seem like girlscout rallies.

Let's hear it for Citizens United v. FEC! :banana:

No you loons are making sure Trump is a shoe in next year and Biden is adding the cherry on top with his failed policies.

It's beyond Trump, but your wishful thinking won't help too much. You better stick with the FBI censorship of American citizens and arresting those Catholic churchgoers and anyone who is not gay..... and of course last but not least rigging the elections with mail-in voting and faulty algorithms in the Dominion voting machines
Don`t take this the wrong way, but I think you`re nuts. I`m a Catholic churchgoer and I`m going to be arrested this morning. Thanks for the tip. Mike Lindell has been fined $5 million dollars for spewing that rigged voting machine idiocy. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back