Just What Is Exactly Wrong With Wanting To Be A 'White Nationalist'?

Yeah, you guys have such a great history.

Black-lynchings-e1423579535724.png
Funny, I don't see any Klan there.

Think about it. It's patriotism and pride all wrapped into one. Who couldn't ask for nothing more better than that?

How Trump Is Inspiring A New Generation Of White Nationalists

White Nationalism is the white response to racial Identity Politics, where they use that system of thought to advantage whites more than historical circumstances already do tend to do.

We need to scrap the while pile of shit that is dividing working class people against each other long racial lines, as it is the rich vrs poor that is the real conflict.

Everything else is just a side show.

I'm assuming that anybody speaking of nationalism as a positive hasn't been past the 5th grade to learn about history yet.

Cliff Notes: Having a strong sense of nationalism increases the chances you will go to war and how hard you are willing to go to win / lose that war. Having pride in your country is one thing and a positive. Being nationalistic is another and a negative.

Why yes, MarGarret, Trump is inspiring a lot of White Nationalists. Complete with a personal Loyalty Oath and a Nazi salute. And we damned well know what you are, and those like you.

In answer to your thread title....nothing is wrong with it any more than anyone else being a nationalist of their own race regardless of the color of their skin. Quid pro quo.

Why yes, MarGarret, Trump is inspiring a lot of White Nationalists. Complete with a personal Loyalty Oath and a Nazi salute. And we damned well know what you are, and those like you.
So now this is now considered a Nazi salute?

th

taking-oath-military.jpg.cf.jpg

oath+taking+by+soldiers.jpg.cf.jpg

Think about it. It's patriotism and pride all wrapped into one. Who couldn't ask for nothing more better than that?

You ask what's wrong with being a "white nationalist"

What's wrong is the fact that you represent an undesirable element of our society that should be lent no credence whatsoever. Liberals, while majorly responsible for the racial hatred we see today, are not the only ones widening the chasm. There are people like you and your "white nationalist" friends out there who only insist on adding to the racial animosity already present in America.

What's wrong is the fact that you represent an undesirable element of our society that should be lent no credence whatsoever. Liberals, while majorly responsible for the racial hatred we see today, are not the only ones widening the chasm. There are people like you and your "white nationalist" friends out there who only insist on adding to the racial animosity already present in America.

Being a white nationalist has no racial overtones what-so-ever. I am proud of being a nationalist my color is of no import.

Being a white nationalist has no racial overtones what-so-ever. I am proud of being a nationalist my color is of no import.

No, but in the context Steve is using the term "White Nationalist" it does import a racist element to it. You should see his thread praising David Duke. Your "white nationalism" and his "white nationalism" are clearly different.

Last edited:

Being a nationalist is NOT something to be proud of...its looked upon as a huge negative. HINT: Having pride in your nation is not the same as being a nationalist...Nationalism is generally understood as thinking of your nation as superior to others.

Using the common understanding, being a white nationalist is a belief in a white nation being superior to others. Now you can certainly be white, black, yellow, green, or whatever and believe that the white nation is the best nation...you are right, what color you are doesn't matter at all. What does matter is that believing in white superiority is generally not the most favorable notion in modern times.

What does matter is that believing in white superiority is generally not the most favorable notion in modern times.
And why do you think that is?

I don't understand racial pride at all.

What's to be proud of? You had nothing to do with the genetic lottery that resulted in your skin pigment.

It's the same thing with patriotism. You had nothing to do with the particular piece of dirt on which you were born so why have any love for it?

Last edited:

What's to be proud of? You had nothing to do with the genetic lottery that resulted in your skin pigment.

It's the same thing with patriotism. You had nothing to do with the particular piece of dirt on which you were born so why have any love for it?
Read this best seller and you will understand.

th

My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding: David Duke, Harry Benson, Glayde Whitney: 9781892796004: Amazon.com: Books

Why would I give a shit what David Duke thinks?

He's hardly a great philosopher

Read this best seller and you will understand.

th

My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding: David Duke, Harry Benson, Glayde Whitney: 9781892796004: Amazon.com: Books

'My Struggle' was already taken :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back