Just weighed myself for first time in over year

The scale was off by 10 ibs
I am a solid 165
That god
Sorry for the bad post

That's just under 12-stone by my calculations? that sounds like a healthy weight unless your under 5 foot or something mental like that.

Weighing yourself is a bit like calorie counting in that too many folks get wrapped up in those numbers.

There's people who weigh a lot but not got a lot of fat, have good muscle mass/definition or they are tall or broadly built - which is all fine.

Likewise the calorie counting. I love fresh fruit but they are really high in sugars and calories but it's natural sugars and good calories. It's things like refined sugars and trans-fats etc you really need to look for when it comes to food rather than the calorie amount in them.

Pasta, bread etc doesn't make me fat either. I know they are high in carbs but I know what foods make me feel heavy, bloated and fat (which is hard to resist).
One stone = 12 pounds. 12 X 155 is as big as a small tractor.
I'm obviously missing something here lol
The guy may have cancer and why I avoided the subject. There I said it.
I don’t have C
The scale was 10 off ..it’s ok

If I weighed 155 again, I would throw a party.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am currently 189. My goal is 150 if getting there again is even in the cards for me.

Im sure you look great Holly. :)

If I weighed 155 again, I would throw a party.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am currently 189. My goal is 150 if getting there again is even in the cards for me.

Im sure you look great Holly. :)
Thank you, but I am a work in process and sadly that right there may be what I will always be, but I am not complaining because where I am now is way better compared to where I was when I first started dieting.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am five feet and six inches tall.

Forum List

Back