Just some thoughts on Batwoman and others in the "Bat" family...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Rubie Rose who was Batwoman last year quit due to injuries playing Batwoman on the CW show. There is now a replacement for her on the show.....

One question....

Yeah, I know...diversity and all that crap.....but...

Bruce Wayne was essentially a genius......he also spent his entire youth, after his parents died, preparing to be the "Batman," so that he was physically and mentally prepared and trained to a level of human perfection rarely seen in a human being......

These characters in Batwoman......just sort of jump in without any real preparation at that level, without the genius level smarts that Bruce Wayne also brought to the equation...

It just seems dumb......but I guess when the left wing god "Diversity" needs to be worshipped.....anything is possible....

Rubie Rose who was Batwoman last year quit due to injuries playing Batwoman on the CW show. There is now a replacement for her on the show.....

One question....

Bruce Wayne was essentially a genius......he also spent his entire youth, after his parents died, preparing to be the "Batman," so that he was physically and mentally prepared and trained to a level of human perfection rarely seen in a human being......

These characters in Batwoman......just sort of jump in without any real preparation at that level, without the genius level smarts that Bruce Wayne also brought to the equation...

It just seems dumb......but I guess when the left wing god "Diversity" needs to be worshipped.....anything is possible....
Shes not even a good actperson

One question....

Ruby Rose was at least shown as training a lot in her hopes to be a police woman or something, AND she inherited or stole Batman's set up and equipment.

And another thing.......Bruce Wayne created all of his equipment, tools and gadgets............these people can't even do that.....

One question....

Ruby Rose was at least shown as training a lot in her hopes to be a police woman or something, AND she inherited or stole Batman's set up and equipment.

Yeah....passing the Gotham city police academy isn't quite the same as training from youth to be the Batman.......but...diversity....

I can't even keep up with the ten Batman's and different story lines.
Sure as hell won't keep up with a half dozen Bat chicks.

It's a comic book TV show, dude. If you put this much thought into your gun posts, you'd fucking own USMB by now. Just Generally Discussing, here.

It's a comic book TV show, dude. If you put this much thought into your gun posts, you'd fucking own USMB by now. Just Generally Discussing, here.

If you read my gun posts then you know they are true, accurate and based in facts and reality.......haven't seen you on any of them jumping into the debate...I'll wait to see your posts in those threads...

His gun posts do "own" the anti-gun lefties. That being said, commenting on
"comic book tv shows" is also worth doing.

A point you demonstrated you agree with, with you posting your two cents worth here.

So....

His gun posts do "own" the anti-gun lefties. That being said, commenting on
"comic book tv shows" is also worth doing.

A point you demonstrated you agree with, with you posting your two cents worth here.

So....
He chose the forum, General Discussion. You connect the dots. I participated.

If you read my gun posts then you know they are true, accurate and based in facts and reality.......haven't seen you on any of them jumping into the debate...I'll wait to see your posts in those threads...
I've read a lot of you gun posts over the years. And I tried to comment. My observation is that you don't want to debate, you want to pistol whip folks online to your position.

The fruitcake rants on for years and tries to convert folk in other countries to 'gun up'.
Despite all the cut and pastes and crap he churns out he can never get away from the fact that gun deaths have been rising since 2012 in the US to 40,000 - more than any other developed society.

You are five times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK,

The fruitcake rants on for years and tries to convert folk in other countries to 'gun up'.
Despite all the cut and pastes and crap he churns out he can never get away from the fact that gun deaths have been rising since 2012 in the US to 40,000 - more than any other developed society.

You are, of course, wrong......and a liar.......you throw in gun suicide...in order to hide the fact that gun murder, the only relevant number since suicide is not a gun issue but a mental health issue...

From the FBI...gun murder...

2018........10,265 ...

2016, 10,372

Gun suicide...

And so on......

Meanwhile, Americans use their guns on average 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders, according to the Centers for disease control....

And the other studies...

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

The name of the group doing the study, the year of the study, the number of defensive gun uses and if police and military defensive gun uses are included.....notice the bill clinton and obama defensive gun use research is highlighted.....

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, no military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, no military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, no military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, no military)

CDC...1996-1998... 1.1 million averaged over those years.( no cops, no military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, no military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, no military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops,no military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, no military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, no military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

I'm not trying to convert your countries into allowing your people to save themselves from rapes, robberies and murders....I am trying to show that gun control does not stop criminals from getting guns, even in countries with extreme gun control......

If our anti-gun extremists would stop pointing to you nut jobs as an example we need to follow...so our people are raped, robbed and murdered........then I could stop posting your screw ups....

I've read a lot of you gun posts over the years. And I tried to comment. My observation is that you don't want to debate, you want to pistol whip folks online to your position.

I debate....when someone says something wrong about gun ownership, I list facts, truth and reality...to you, that is pistol whipping........

One question....

Well, first, Batwoman is an awful show, I stopped watching after about the third episode where she had to remind us for the 20th time she was a Lesbian. WE GET IT!!!

Ironically, Batwoman was first introduced in the 1950's so that people would stop talking about Batman and Robin being gay. (Yes, that was actually a thing.) So it's kind of ironic that 20 years ago, they reintroduced her as a lesbian.

Be that as it may, the show established that Kathy Kane had a bunch of specialized training, and that she struggled figuring out how all the Bat Gadgets worked.

Not sure about the new person, since I'm not watching the show at this point.

Yeah....passing the Gotham city police academy isn't quite the same as training from youth to be the Batman.......but...diversity....

Okay, but Batman also trains 11 year old boys to be Robin (I think he's gone through about five of them so far, depending on the continuity) and they seem to do just fine in that role.

1606912718103.png

Forum List

Back