"Just Say That The Election Was Corrupt, And Leave The Rest To Me And Congressional Allies"

You're the one confused, MORON.
I'll post the 5th amendment again, maybe have the 4th grade kid down the street explain it to you.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

So, you're a Trumptard, and for all this time, you don't know your dear leader?

It appears you don't.

The three main things the fat, orange, bloviator thrives on is adulation, power, and revenge.

The prosecutors know this, they won't ask the compulsive, liar to incriminate himself.
They will just give Trump the opportunity to incriminate/blame/rat on others, which, he can't resist, because he is so vindictive.

Trump won't have to implicate himself, he will implicate others and in doing so, the retard will implicate himself.
Yeah, you stick with that, you're on a roll.

You're the one confused, MORON.
I'll post the 5th amendment again, maybe have the 4th grade kid down the street explain it to you.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

So, you're a Trumptard, and for all this time, you don't know your dear leader?

It appears you don't.

The three main things the fat, orange, bloviator thrives on is adulation, power, and revenge.

The prosecutors know this, they won't ask the compulsive, liar to incriminate himself.
They will just give Trump the opportunity to incriminate/blame/rat on others, which, he can't resist, because he is so vindictive.

Trump won't have to implicate himself, he will implicate others and in doing so, the retard will implicate himself.
trump will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save himself. That includes Junior, Eric, Ivanka, and the Prince.

Yeah, you stick with that, you're on a roll.
Sure, being dumber than Trump, you think everyone else is?

On Wednesday, Trump likened anyone who takes the Fifth to a criminal. “So there are five of them taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right?” he said at another rally in Iowa, inflating the number by two. “The mob takes the Fifth Amendment. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

Eric Trump invoked the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times when the Trump Organization executive vice president was deposed as part of a civil probe into the company’s asset valuations, New York’s top law enforcement officer told a judge.

The second son of former president Donald Trump answered only background questions under oath and cited his constitutional right to avoid incriminating himself “in response to more than 500 questions over six hours” in October 2020.

trump will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save himself. That includes Junior, Eric, Ivanka, and the Prince.
That's what I was trying to tell the moron.

In a deposition or on the witness stand Trump will go off on the people who testified truthfully, to get revenge, he will go off on a wild tantrum, instead of answering the question presented and will bury himself in doing so.

On Wednesday, Trump likened anyone who takes the Fifth to a criminal. “So there are five of them taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right?” he said at another rally in Iowa, inflating the number by two. “The mob takes the Fifth Amendment. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

Eric Trump invoked the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times when the Trump Organization executive vice president was deposed as part of a civil probe into the company’s asset valuations, New York’s top law enforcement officer told a judge.

The second son of former president Donald Trump answered only background questions under oath and cited his constitutional right to avoid incriminating himself “in response to more than 500 questions over six hours” in October 2020.
This is what you get when you elect a Mafia Boss as president.

You can jump up and down all day long, taking the 5th is a guaranteed constitutional right......

Or you could invoke the HRC Doctrine:

Hillary Clinton Answers "I Don't Recall" 40 TIMES To FBI, Blames Concussion​

Trump could cite bone spurs causing a memory lapse.

You can jump up and down all day long, taking the 5th is a guaranteed constitutional right......
Nothing new, Trumptard/republican hypocrisy on full display.........AGAIN.

But, but, but.........................................

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he was "extremely nice" and "extremely courteous" to a war widow who said his call to her made her cry and that the president couldn't remember her husband's name.

Trump insisted that he did remember the name of the widow's husband, La David Johnson, one of four US soldiers who was killed in an ambush in Niger earlier this month, during the phone call. Trump said his account was correct because he has "one of the great memories of all time."

Nothing new, Trumptard/republican hypocrisy on full display.........AGAIN.

But, but, but.........................................

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he was "extremely nice" and "extremely courteous" to a war widow who said his call to her made her cry and that the president couldn't remember her husband's name.

Trump insisted that he did remember the name of the widow's husband, La David Johnson, one of four US soldiers who was killed in an ambush in Niger earlier this month, during the phone call. Trump said his account was correct because he has "one of the great memories of all time."
Like I told you three thousand posts before.....Trump gets called to testify, he should invoke the 5th....then you'll have something to post about.

Why would anyone plead the Fifth if they're innocent?

I can't find anything in the amendment where it says it is an admission of guilt.

It doesn't. But I didn't ask if it does. Try answering the question I did ask... why plead the Fifth if you're innocent?

What I may or may not have to say is none of the governments business.

I didn't ask if it was their business or not. I asked why plead the Fifth if you're innocent.

No worries, I won't ask again. Obviously, you don't want to answer that question. And by the way, it's not really my question... I borrowed it from Trump who once asked the same thing. The answer is brutal, as exemplified by your avoidance.

I didn't ask if it was their business or not. I asked why plead the Fifth if you're innocent.

No worries, I won't ask again. Obviously, you don't want to answer that question. And by the way, it's not really my question... I borrowed it from Trump who once asked the same thing. The answer is brutal, as exemplified by your avoidance.
I answered your question, you just didn't like the answer.

Trump can say what He wants and if He wants to exercise His constitutionally guaranteed rights, even after what you are claiming, it's still His right.

Like I told you three thousand posts before.....Trump gets called to testify, he should invoke the 5th....then you'll have something to post about.
Of course he will. That is what Mafia Bosses do.

Forum List

Back