"Just Say That The Election Was Corrupt, And Leave The Rest To Me And Congressional Allies"

LOL Link to democrats using the 5th? Really? You claim none have?
I did not say that. trump claimed anyone pleading the 5th was a crook. But he will never go under oath about January 6th. He is a serial liar. Give up on trump. He is damaged goods.

I did not say that. trump claimed anyone pleading the 5th was a crook. But he will never go under oath about January 6th. He is a serial liar. Give up on trump. He is damaged goods.
you did ask for a link to democrats using the 5th like none had ever done it and you had never heard of any.

you did ask for a link to democrats using the 5th like none had ever done it and you had never heard of any.

How many times did Hillary claum the 5th in the BENGHAZI hearing? Now...
How many times did the liar Flint plead the 5th for the J6 committee? Over 100.

MAGA lies. Now go away.

How many times did Hillary claum the 5th in the BENGHAZI hearing? Now...
How many times did the liar Flint plead the 5th for the J6 committee? Over 100.

MAGA lies. Now go away.
Still cant handle that democrats do it I see? How many Obama Officials used it again?

No chance you are following Biden's daily lies to the American people about all the problems his policies are making.

Republican Who Pushed 2020 Election Fraud Claims Accused of Election Fraud Himself.

Representative Lee Zeldin, the Republican nominee to be New York's governor, has been accused of ballot petition fraud and may not be able to have his name appear on the Independence Party line on the November ballot.

Following the 2020 election, Zeldin supported former President Donald Trump's claims that the 2020 election was fraudulent although no evidence has emerged corroborating the allegations. The GOP congressman voted against the certification of President Joe Biden's electoral votes in Arizona and Pennsylvania on January 6.

"This debate is necessary because rogue election officials, secretaries of state and courts circumvented state election laws," Zeldin argued at the time.

Forum List

Back