Just say no

I want cock,real bad.

Go to a GOP public bathroom, then do the David Vitter toe top.

You have Vitter confused with Larry Craig.

My mistake, with so many GOP sex scandals going on, it's hard to keep them all on track!

Here we go

129724.jpg

From the Article:
Electoral democracy helps to convince ordinary people that they are the state’s masters rather than its subjects. It conceals factional disputes within the power elite and frames them as popular contests in which the people’s will is done. It deceives people into supposing that they really have consented to the state’s dictates, and prompts them to dismiss critics of the status quo with shibboleths like, “If you don’t vote, you can’t complain.” Refusing to vote helps to reveal the fact that the emperor has no clothes.
Can't really argue with that.

(No, I'm not saying let's all be Anarchists)

A link to an article by the author of a book titled "The Conscience of an Anarchist"?

Another thread for CS.

Ernie GO FUCK YOURSELF. Is that clear enough for you faggot? Is it? I can't possibly make it more clear for ya shit for brains...so lets see you hate Hungary,their prime minister,books,anarchists...hell you hate anything that's not like you gay hillbilly budweiser pole smoking trailer trash self...sounds good...go fuck your self.

Oh and telling the truth is not butt hurt...ernie sucks a dick and he gets his way...simple as pie. Seems to me we need people that know the difference between a CT and something they don't agree with but hey whatever...wanna be nazis be my guest. Like I said I will be spending more time on another forum

Hilarious.

BTW David Icke's website is not a "legit news source."

Oh so now you are the person who declares what is and isn't a legit news source...amusing...obviously the patients are running the insane asylum when the likes of you and ernie determine what is and isn't news. Maybe I will post on the Hungarian PM's facebook and let him know some mental rejects in the US think he is a conspiracy theory about throwing monsanto and the imf out of his country.

Hilarious.

Oh so now you are the person who declares what is and isn't a legit news source...amusing...obviously the patients are running the insane asylum when the likes of you and ernie determine what is and isn't news. Maybe I will post on the Hungarian PM's facebook and let him know some mental rejects in the US think he is a conspiracy theory about throwing monsanto and the imf out of his country.

No, it becomes a conspiracy when you start blathering on about him getting killed because that's what the "global elites" want.

And yes, I, like all the other people who are not batshit insane, determine that a website by a man who thinks the Queen is a space lizard is not a legitimate news source.

Hilarious.

No, it becomes a conspiracy when you start blathering on about him getting killed because that's what the "global elites" want.

And yes, I, like all the other people who are not batshit insane, determine that a website by a man who thinks the Queen is a space lizard is not a legitimate news source.

So if someone else comes in here and says the same thing it makes it a conspiracy theory? Really...you are a fucking idiot course I realize now so is 90% of this forum...the story is true its an actual news story its not a CT...oh and if you did just a tiny bit of research you would realize your beloved CIA has a history of murdering leaders who don't go with the program and of overthrowing others...such as Iran in the 50's any idiot can find information on how that was a CIA backed and funded action...

Forum List

Back