Just saw something in the Olympics. Like a unicorn. A white guy from Norway beat like 8 black guys in the 400m.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Uhhhhh, he just shattered his own world record. He is white...from Norway....

Then they showed his family back in Norway and there were blacks.

So, it is making a bit of sense, but he is pale pale pale face.

Oh. It wasn't a swimming event cause that obviously wouldn't be a shock other than so many blacks competing in the swimming event. Yeah, that wouldn't happen. Would it?

Aaaaaanyway, he won the 400m hurdles and broke his own world record.

Crazy right?

Wow the NBC coverage sucks. They cut to that ESPN idiot who announces the results of the 400m race, then they show interviews after.....but they don’t show the fucking race.

I guess when white guys embarrass the black guys they just cut it out.

Uhhhhh, he just shattered his own world record. He is white...from Norway....

Then they showed his family back in Norway and there were blacks.

So, it is making a bit of sense, but he is pale pale pale face.

Oh. It wasn't a swimming event cause that obviously wouldn't be a shock other than so many blacks competing in the swimming event. Yeah, that wouldn't happen. Would it?

Aaaaaanyway, he won the 400m hurdles and broke his own world record.

Crazy right?
So you woke up (alone of course) obsessed with race and are going to bed (alone) obsessed with race.

Productive day? I think not.

You mean this guy? I can find no internet reference that he is part Black. And let's be clear it is NOT Racist to point out how crazy it is this White guy destroys the 400m hurdles record. Black runners totally dominate the sprints, they just do. So this is stunning!

iu

So you woke up (alone of course) obsessed with race and are going to bed (alone) obsessed with race.

Productive day? I think not.
Our government sure is. We have raced and gendered out much of our industrial might as the costs of building, designing and perfecting new technologies is going up like the side of a mountain. I will say this again. China is putting out a new naval vessel every several weeks. They can build their ships at less then 20% of what we pay. They do not have to worry about all of the government social programs and edicts. They will take over within a couple of decades if this keeps up. China is being forced to stay close to their coast by American bases from Aleutians to Australia. Their Navy is to large to stay within a hundred miles of their coastline. Taiwan gives them an opening with ease into the Pacific. A dangerous game for all involved. But we do get our products to survive on made cheaply. This is how nations rise and how nations fall. Britain self introspected itself into second status because of the same things we are doing in the 19th century.

For perspective, the presumed GOAT, Edwin Moses, personal best was 47.02. This guy ran 45.94.

Forum List

Back