Just saw Quiet Place 2

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Very well done despite being maybe 80 min or so
Not much happens but the tension is really done well and it serves as a bridge for the next sequels

I guess I was hack coughing to much as folks moved away from me as I was slurping on a huge soda and munching popcorn

When the movie ended : I literally was stunned as it felt only half over

The original one was excellent

I do have advanced dementia and and near multi organ failure

When you support Follywood, you are paying for your own shackles.
Enjoy!

I only see a few movies a year

For every movie you watch......Communists execute 500 innocent people across the globe

It's only 500 people....men, women, children...families.....no biggie.

Enjoy !

Are you against wasting time watching movies? I can relate, but some movies can be educational and provide motivation and support to fighting authoritarianism around the world with real-life examples.
I admit, for those ignorant about world affairs, these educational movies could be boring, unless they are spiced with thrills and action!

When you support Follywood, you are paying for your own shackles.
Enjoy!

I only see a few movies a year

For every movie you watch......Communists execute 500 innocent people across the globe

It's only 500 people....men, women, children...families.....no biggie.

Enjoy !

Are you against wasting time watching movies? I can relate, but some movies can be educational and provide motivation and support to fighting authoritarianism around the world with real-life examples.
I admit, for those ignorant about world affairs, these educational movies could be boring, unless they are spiced with thrills and action!

I do have advanced dementia and and near multi organ failure
What?
I keep stayin alive
Don’t need to god damn organs
Gots good v

I may want to see the new top gun and dune

Forum List

Back