Just reminded of Donald Trump's most vile and disgusting lie. Is there one worse?

Trump's told some pretty disgusting and vile lies. Like when he said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers. That was awful.

Then he said he made the first black president PROVE he was an American. Pretty disgusting.

He said he would bring back jobs when we know 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They are never coming back.

He said he would make healthcare better. Now we know tens of millions will be losing their healthcare. Including children and the elderly.

Any of those would make him anathema to normal Americans.

That one, saying he lost hundreds of friends when the Towers fell. He never repeated that lie again and never went to a single funeral for any of those hundreds of friends he "lost".
To me, that's the most disgusting and vile lie he's told.

Anyone have a worse one?

Check out the thread I started in the Cheetolini social group at the bottom of the board.

There are so many trumpery lies and he adds more every day, I thought it a good idea to try to make some sense of it.

Though probably not possible!

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

wp-BRI-SomersetPatriotsPulse-9507-100_3793-500x357.jpg

Ahhhh, and in the background the sign of what the fat-fuck Trump calls fine-dining"....LOL

Trump's told some pretty disgusting and vile lies. Like when he said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers. That was awful.

Then he said he made the first black president PROVE he was an American. Pretty disgusting.

He said he would bring back jobs when we know 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They are never coming back.

He said he would make healthcare better. Now we know tens of millions will be losing their healthcare. Including children and the elderly.

That one, saying he lost hundreds of friends when the Towers fell. He never repeated that lie again and never went to a single funeral for any of those hundreds of friends he "lost".

Anyone have a worse one?

TRUE......I'd perhaps add lying to WV and KY coal miners about making coal "king" again while plotting a HC plan that will royally screw them.

Anyone have a worse one?

Did something happen to trigger you?

"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow"

Context.

Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul | HuffPost

Context.

Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

Yep: one big fat lie.

How does the "context" make it true?

Anyone have a worse one?

Yes.

"The attack at Benghazi was due to a YouTube video".

Far worse than anything before or since.

Context.

Speculation on a possible future is simply not lying. Anyone saying that it is, is boldly lying to induce more hatred.

Anyone have a worse one?

Yes.

The only people who keep up that lie are Republicans. Or do you have a link to President Obama actually saying that? Please, no short clips cut into the middle of, where he is talking about the riots that video sparked in 18 countries that you guys always try to spin it and say he's talking about Benghazi...Transcripts would be better.

Context.

Speculation on a possible future is simply not lying. Anyone saying that it is, is boldly lying to induce more hatred.
He made a promise that only morons thought he was going to keep. That's the equivalent of a lie.

Anyone have a worse one?

Yes.

The only people who keep up that lie are Republicans. Or do you have a link to President Obama actually saying that? Please, no short clips cut into the middle of, where he is talking about the riots that video sparked in 18 countries that you guys always try to spin it and say he's talking about Benghazi...Transcripts would be better.

Anyone have a worse one?

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

In Rderps world it fell on November 8th

Anyone have a worse one?

Yes.

ZZZzzzzzz.... I'm not going to go find links to prove something that everyone knows. Stay stupid, I don't care.

Anyone have a worse one?

IS THERE NO END TO THESE TROLLS?
Ignored

Anyone have a worse one?

Yes.

His body language says he knows he's lying.

If Donald Trump started lying right now, he'd have a whole lot of lying to do to catch up to the lies of the all-time biggest liar of them all: Barack (Barry) Hussein (Soetero) Obama. Do we even know the truth about wtf his name really is?

Anyone have a worse one?

Yes.

And more than 50 people died and hundreds were injured. No one knows what role that video played, if any. I suspect it got the ball rolling.

Forum List

Back