Just reminded of Donald Trump's most vile and disgusting lie. Is there one worse?

Slow day huh OP? Remember the time liberals got their panties in a bunch over a fabrication? You know, past, present and imminent future?

Trump's told some pretty disgusting and vile lies. Like when he said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers. That was awful.

Then he said he made the first black president PROVE he was an American. Pretty disgusting.

He said he would bring back jobs when we know 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They are never coming back.

He said he would make healthcare better. Now we know tens of millions will be losing their healthcare. Including children and the elderly.

Any of those would make him anathema to normal Americans.

That one, saying he lost hundreds of friends when the Towers fell. He never repeated that lie again and never went to a single funeral for any of those hundreds of friends he "lost".
To me, that's the most disgusting and vile lie he's told.

Anyone have a worse one?

Nope. You and Lawrence O'Donnell nailed it.

Trump's told some pretty disgusting and vile lies. Like when he said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers. That was awful.

Then he said he made the first black president PROVE he was an American. Pretty disgusting.

He said he would bring back jobs when we know 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They are never coming back.

He said he would make healthcare better. Now we know tens of millions will be losing their healthcare. Including children and the elderly.

That one, saying he lost hundreds of friends when the Towers fell. He never repeated that lie again and never went to a single funeral for any of those hundreds of friends he "lost".

Anyone have a worse one?

"I promise you that I will work so hard."

"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow"

Anyone have a worse one?

Nope. You and Lawrence O'Donnell nailed it.

I remember at the time what a disgusting lie that was. Glad Lawrence reminded me.

Anyone have a worse one?

"I promise you that I will work so hard."

"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow"

Lying about victims of 9/11 was a lie.
The Ocean words were an expression of people working together. That you defend Trump proves you are as vile as he is, right? You agree with that, right?

Anyone have a worse one?

O lied about healthcare and millions have died.

Anyone have a worse one?

:bsflag:

Anyone have a worse one?

Truth. O lied. Intentionally deceived.

Anyone have a worse one?

Sure do.....

th

Anyone have a worse one?

Yes, lying about having lost hundreds of friends on 9/11 is vile. Almost comparable to stolen valor, but the insult to those who actually lost friends or even acquaintances is what makes it particularly vile.

Anyone have a worse one?

Truth. O lied. Intentionally deceived.

The claim you made that millions died because of a lie O made about healthcare is a lie in itself. A big bold lie. Trump has created a cult of liars that have no morals or integrity. They lie because they have grown to accept the lies of trump to be acceptable and transfer the OK to be vile and malicious liars to themselves. The fact that you can not back up your lie and have to lamely use the worn out excuse that Obama told some lies too shows you are well aware that you are lying.

Forum List

Back