Just Released Footage From Jan 6th Shows Cops Shooting Tear Gas Into Crowd Causing The Riot

You can't re-write history! We all saw the videos of that day and you're a lying piece of shit!
Actually nothing you saw was live. They edited the footage and presented a lie during those fake hearings.
You fell for yet another hoax, and an absolute lie.
Now that the rest of the videos are coming out the truth is finally coming out AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!
64-647127_smiley-lol-emoticon-laughter-clip-art-laughing-emoji.png

Actually nothing you saw was live. They edited the footage and presented a lie during those fake hearings.
Now that the rest of the videos are coming out the truth is finally coming out AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!
View attachment 760443
Is there any conservative that has graduated 3rd grade?

Is there any conservative that has graduated 3rd grade?
You don't graduate from 3rd grade. You progress till you graduate from 8th grade. Then you graduate from 12th grade. Then you graduate from college with either an Associates Degree after 2 years or a Bachelors Degree after 4 yrs.
I've never seen a 3rd Grade Diploma.

BTW, I was reading at a 3rd grade level when I stepped in the door in 1st grade.
I was reading at a college level when I was in 7th grade.
My vocab scores have always been at least 2 years ahead of my class, smart guy.
Clearly you have reading and comprehension deficiencies.

You don't graduate from 3rd grade. You progress till you graduate from 8th grade. Then you graduate from 12th grade. Then you graduate from college with either an Associates Degree after 2 years or a Bachelors Degree after 4 yrs.
I've never seen a 3rd Grade Diploma.

BTW, I was reading at a 3rd grade level when I stepped in the door in 1st grade.
I was reading at a college level when I was in 7th grade.
My vocab scores have always been at least 2 years ahead of my class, smart guy.
Clearly you have reading and comprehension deficiencies.
Thanks for proving my point!

You showed the limitations of your Grey matter in a debate. When faced with overwhelming mental prowess, you digress into an argument of semantics. Or at least try to!
"you digress"?
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

Just because you can't understand what I said doesn't mean I'm the fucking idiot.

Do you even understand the words you're using?

Okay. I'm sorry. In the future I'll try not to use big words.
I didn't use semantics. I simply said that nobody graduates from 3rd grade and explained how our education system works.
It appeared that you never made it thru the process yourself.

Last edited:
View attachment 760443
You are one stupid little pecker. So, the videos that show what you don't support were manipulated, and the videos that show what you do support are pristine. Time stamp manipulation. Riddle me this you stupid fawk, from the video in the OP, when they started shooting tear gas, how did all those barricades in the video get bent, torn up, and were strewn throughout the grounds? Did a tornado come through that the "media" has covered up?

Hell yeah, lets run with the tornado. Afterall, it was a tornado that saved DC back in 1814. So yeah, a tornado came to support the protestors, tore up all the barricades. It was like God was letting them in. Yep, 207 years and the miraculous tornado returned. Damn media, covering that shit up.

You are one stupid little pecker. So, the videos that show what you don't support were manipulated, and the videos that show what you do support are pristine. Time stamp manipulation. Riddle me this you stupid fawk, from the video in the OP, when they started shooting tear gas, how did all those barricades in the video get bent, torn up, and were strewn throughout the grounds? Did a tornado come through that the "media" has covered up?

Hell yeah, lets run with the tornado. Afterall, it was a tornado that saved DC back in 1814. So yeah, a tornado came to support the protestors, tore up all the barricades. It was like God was letting them in. Yep, 207 years and the miraculous tornado returned. Damn media, covering that shit up.
Which video are you claiming it shows this in? Witnesses said two years ago that the crowd was starting to break up...and only a few hundred were still up by the barricades. When the cops saw people leaving...they started shooting tear gas into the remaining crowd.

Let me ask you a question.....what do you think happens when you shoot concentrated tear gas into a crowd?
Does it make them start singing showtunes....or does it cause them to panic?
When you have several hundred people packed together and you shoot them with tear gas, don't you think that will cause a riot? :slap:

Yeah, cult freaks always think it's the rest of the world that is crazy.
That's why you're a member of a cult.
Thanks for pointing that out.
A cult member is some asshole that thinks that anyone who isn't just like them and doesn't think like they do is crazy, which is exactly what you're doing right now.
You're a member of a cult because facts don't matter to you. Only the source of the information (or misinformation) matters.
You also think that skin color and who you fuck is a good way to select people to fill important government positions.
You probably think that being black makes you better than white people, the definition of racism.

Which video are you claiming it shows this in? Witnesses said two years ago that the crowd was starting to break up...and only a few hundred were still up by the barricades. When the cops saw people leaving...they started shooting tear gas into the remaining crowd.

Let me ask you a question.....what do you think happens when you shoot concentrated tear gas into a crowd?
Does it make them start singing showtunes....or does it cause them to panic?
When you have several hundred people packed together and you shoot them with tear gas, don't you think that will cause a riot? :slap:
The video is in the OP, if you spend more than two minutes watching it you can see the damaged barricades. But let me get this straight. You claim the Capital Police waited until the crowd started to break up to start shooting off tear gas. And the crowd that, remember, was starting to break up, reacted by violently turning around and attacking the capital? You ask me, what do I think happens when you shoot concentrated tear gas into a crowd and I got to tell you, the last thing I would think that crowd would do would be attack the source. They panicked, and so they ran toward the tear gas? I mean dude, you have absolutley lost it.

The video is in the OP, if you spend more than two minutes watching it you can see the damaged barricades. But let me get this straight. You claim the Capital Police waited until the crowd started to break up to start shooting off tear gas. And the crowd that, remember, was starting to break up, reacted by violently turning around and attacking the capital? You ask me, what do I think happens when you shoot concentrated tear gas into a crowd and I got to tell you, the last thing I would think that crowd would do would be attack the source. They panicked, and so they ran toward the tear gas? I mean dude, you have absolutley lost it.
If you shoot tear gas into a crowd it causes people to panic trying to get away....there's no specific direction they go....they just go because (I know this is a surprise to you) they can't fucking see because their eyes are burning like fire.
I've been exposed to tear gas....and it causes your eyes, nose, and throat to burn, and anywhere there is moisture it starts burning....which means your face feels like it's on fire.

I don't think anyone who's been tear gassed knows where they're running.....they just run.
And when they hit something they usually get hurt. And guess what, they get angry.

So do everyone a favor and STFU, dickhead!!!

View attachment 759788

You sound just like your typical mindless NAZI!!!

Arresting people just because they don't agree with your loser ass.
Winston and all these other Demonrat lovers can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are, :rofl: they obviously did not watch the video,their bosses instruct them not to debate pesky facts.:rofl:it’s also known those police were with the fbi.winston is one of several paid shills for the Demonrat party that has penetrated this site.

Last edited:
If you shoot tear gas into a crowd it causes people to panic trying to get away....there's no specific direction they go....they just go because (I know this is a surprise to you) they can't fucking see because their eyes are burning like fire.
I've been exposed to tear gas....and it causes your eyes, nose, and throat to burn, and anywhere there is moisture it starts burning....which means your face feels like it's on fire.

I don't think anyone who's been tear gassed knows where they're running.....they just run.
And when they hit something they usually get hurt. And guess what, they get angry.

So do everyone a favor and STFU, dickhead!!!
Dude your wasting your breath,this trollboy is a shill for the dnc.take advantage of using the ignore feature for him and all the paid shills from the dnc on here.

"you digress"?
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

Just because you can't understand what I said doesn't mean I'm the fucking idiot.

Do you even understand the words you're using?

Okay. I'm sorry. In the future I'll try not to use big words.
I didn't use semantics. I simply said that nobody graduates from 3rd grade and explained how our education system works.
It appeared that you never made it thru the process yourself.
He indeed has a third grade education level the fact he voted for Obama twice.lol he did so sense he is a homo same as him,we all know that to be true Billo_Really :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Forum List

Back