Just paid $25 for a late breakfast at Denny’s- how can anybody still support the lockdowns and printing of trillions of dollars that caused this ?

some of them are,,
So, when I go to Subway tomorrow morning, and take a PICTURE of the prices, will you accept the price?

I haven't been there in a while, but will the price of a footlong, yes a FootLong, be........

1) Under $8
2) Between $8 and $9.99
3) Between $10 and $12.99
4) Between $13 and $15
5) More than $15

There are Many Choices, are we choosing the Low to High, the Average?
Let me know.
I'll UPDATE in 10 Hours.
You in?
Ok, go to Subway and post a picture of the prices, or post a screenshot of the prices off of the Subway Website.

I'll actually do this tomorrow morning.

You may be right, you may be wrong.

So, when I go to Subway tomorrow morning, and take a PICTURE of the prices, will you accept the price?

I haven't been there in a while, but will the price of a footlong, yes a FootLong, be........

1) Under $8
2) Between $8 and $9.99
3) Between $10 and $12.99
4) Between $13 and $15
5) More than $15

There are Many Choices, are we choosing the Low to High, the Average?
Let me know.
I'll UPDATE in 10 Hours.
You in?
let me know what you find out,,

let me know what you find out,,
I will.

Q is, will you accept the Screenshot of the Prices I post?
This is in Washington. High Priced State.
Certainly Prices Vary from State to State.

I honestly have NO idea what to expect, you may be correct.

Did you have a successful Google on Subway Sub Prices?

I will.

Q is, will you accept the Screenshot of the Prices I post?
This is in Washington. High Priced State.
Certainly Prices Vary from State to State.

I honestly have NO idea what to expect, you may be correct.

Did you have a successful Google on Subway Sub Prices?
of course I will,, why wouldnt I??

If Republicans stopped fucking everything up when they were in charge we wouldn't need so much stimulus. Crashing the world economy in 2008, then incompentently managing a pandemic in just under 12 years is how we got here.
Yep. That's when the shit hit the fan and the dominoes began falling. This is the result.

However, I personally trace that back to Clinton's repeal of Glass Steagall, which turned traditional banking into the Wild West and brought us (along with Alan Greenspan's abject fucking refusal to regulate) the derivatives that set the stage, and damn near killed us in 2008.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back