just more child indoctrination,,

i do not understand why trans people are allowed to speak at schools...i would immediately remove my child....big reveal...i taught sex ed...in high school...there is a time and place for these discussions and none of it really needs to come before 5 or 6 th grade..kids are entering puberty much earlier now...

if you listen to kids now you will be shocked at what they already know very young its not all the fault of trans
so remove the child but let the trans teacher stay,,,

THATS FUCKING BRILLIANT,,, not,,

all that does is creates more stupid kids and the trans agenda to remain,,

go fuck yourself...i thought you wanted an honest conversation but you dont just name calling ....
my ass you wanted an honest conversation,,

youre defending not just groomers but school shootings,,,

youre a sick mother fucker the world could do with out,,

I think there should be armed security at all schools...and daycares as well.....

And not just a couple of security guards making minimum wage....I want blackwater style defense contractors receiving defense contracts all across this country...

Will it stop every mass shooter, no...but if it stops more than one..it is worth it....

Our culture is too obsessed with guns to do any type of serious gun control....in fact, I think we don't make it easier to obtain more powerful weapons....far too many regulations are put on the very weapons we need to overthrow government

why not raise taxes on the rich to pay for it?

I'd prefer instead we made it so we don't need security in schools. That's the ultimate answer. I don't want to adapt to violence I want to eliminate the violence.

It can't be that hard. 30 years ago when I was in highschool no school had security and fist fights were the worst thing you had to worry about.

Security, gun control, ban on guns, none of that actually solves the problem. It just allows the problem to continue to exist. Our society is the problem, we need to see what has changed in it over the past few decades.

Kind of like if someone says "we need more police on the streets". Well that doesn't fix the problem. The real problem is we need less criminals on the streets.

go fuck yourself...i thought you wanted an honest conversation but you dont just name calling ....

Forum List

Back