Just Like With ObamaCare, Democrats Try to Fix What Isn't Broken With Proposed Police Law

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I was just fine with my healthcare plan before Obama was elected, and the folks in my town are happy with the current police officers who patrol our streets. So why are Dems trying to fix what isn't broken?

---A Look at Democrats’ Sweeping Proposals to Overhaul Policing---

I was just fine with my healthcare plan before Obama was elected, and the folks in my town are happy with the current police officers who patrol our streets. So why are Dems trying to fix what isn't broken?

You don't know a thing about health ins then, but so do most republicans. The ACA was something the republicans try to stop since inception.

Not knowing where you live, you must live in the sticks.

You don't know a thing about health ins then, but so do most republicans. The ACA was something the republicans try to stop since inception.

Trump has made it work but Obamacare was a disaster as it was.....

It all depends on what side of the free stuff you are on.

There are already procedures and regs on the books which prohibited Chauvin from doing what he did.

All this "reform" talk is nothing more than common virtue signaling.
Senator McConnell might block this, but I bet it passes in blue states.

And for good reason. What we had before ObamaCare worked just fine.

Anyone live in a large Dimocrat controlled city ?
It's likely not too safe right now, imagine what it will be like after they get through with gutting your police.

Forum List

Back