‘Just Like Rape’: Lesbian Couple Sues Fertility Clinic For Alleged Embryo Mix-Up, Say They Wanted A Girl But Got A Boy

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A Buffalo-based lesbian couple is suing CNY fertility clinic in Latham, NY for allegedly giving them the wrong embryo, New York Post reported. Heather Wilhelm-Routenberg and Robin (Robbie) Routenberg-Wilhelm explicitly requested that they have a baby daughter after undergoing fertility treatments.

However, the couple was devastated to find out they were expecting a son. Now they are responding with legal action against the fertility clinic, claiming Heather “became suicidal” after her son’s birth and entered a “dark depression” upon finding out she was carrying a baby boy.

Upon first finding out the child was male at her 15 week appointment, Heather said she became convinced the IVF clinic mixed up the embryos and she was actually carrying someone else’s baby.

TELEMMGLPICT000291042521_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqyY7Bk8zCk9SVRV40gj0ZEn4ihL9D5G77hk2Gx25ScXg.jpeg

‘Just Like Rape’: Lesbian Couple Sues Fertility Clinic For Alleged Embryo Mix-Up, Say They Wanted A Girl But Got A Boy | The Daily Wire

I have no words to describe my disgust at such freaks......How long before they start pumping the poor kid full of estrogen and raising him as a girl?

Just the comments they have already made should have child services standing on the receiving end in the delivery room waiting to whisk the boy away from their clutches.

Probably why they didn't adopt, she would have never passed the psych screening using terms like "suicidal ideation" as that isn't a term you just pick out of the blue so she likely has spent quality time with a mental health professional already.

A Buffalo-based lesbian couple is suing CNY fertility clinic in Latham, NY for allegedly giving them the wrong embryo, New York Post reported. Heather Wilhelm-Routenberg and Robin (Robbie) Routenberg-Wilhelm explicitly requested that they have a baby daughter after undergoing fertility treatments.

However, the couple was devastated to find out they were expecting a son. Now they are responding with legal action against the fertility clinic, claiming Heather “became suicidal” after her son’s birth and entered a “dark depression” upon finding out she was carrying a baby boy.

Upon first finding out the child was male at her 15 week appointment, Heather said she became convinced the IVF clinic mixed up the embryos and she was actually carrying someone else’s baby.

TELEMMGLPICT000291042521_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqyY7Bk8zCk9SVRV40gj0ZEn4ihL9D5G77hk2Gx25ScXg.jpeg

‘Just Like Rape’: Lesbian Couple Sues Fertility Clinic For Alleged Embryo Mix-Up, Say They Wanted A Girl But Got A Boy | The Daily Wire

I have no words to describe my disgust at such freaks......How long before they start pumping the poor kid full of estrogen and raising him as a girl?

Just the comments they have already made should have child services standing on the receiving end in the delivery room waiting to whisk the boy away from their clutches.

Probably why they didn't adopt, she would have never passed the psych screening using terms like "suicidal ideation" as that isn't a term you just pick out of the blue so she likely has spent quality time with a mental health professional already.
all I can find is right wing news outlets. I think its a fake story.

This type of rhetoric is disgusting. Equating a voluntary implanted embryo with the act of rape is repugnant.

By all means sue the clinic, but leave the abhorrent hyperbole out of it…

all I can find is right wing news outlets. I think its a fake story.

Why would you be surprised that you can't find any mention of that by a media whose job it is to deny that groomers, pedophiles, and perverts even exist? Remember, those are the same media outlets that said Trump "colluded" with Russia to steal the 2016 election, and that Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation."

Slap yourself in the face and wake yourself the fuck up already.

Sounds like this idiot couple were too mentally unstable to have kids in the first place.

Why can't they just be glad that they got a kid at all? Obviously one of their own isn't in the card deck and so why does it matter what gender the child is?

God bless you and the baby always!!!

Holly

Poor child. I feel very sorry for him, for his future.:confused:

Crazy lesbians have no business raising children any way. Damn man hating genderphobes!

The boy should be taken from these women and put into the home of people who will love him.

Forum List

Back