Just kill the health bill, please!

I think it's dead.. the only thing more dead are those who vote for it. Assuming they do the legal thing and actually vote...

I don't get why these folks are doing it... a solid majority of the American people DON'T want it... it is suicide. I guess hard core Marxism takes the day.

Could you clarify that comment? It almost sounds like a threat.

I love the exaggerations and embellishment of the poll numbers, like "a solid majority" or "overwhelmingly" or "all Americans" don't want this piece of shit, etc. In actuality, all the polls present a series of questions, not just the do-you-or-don't-you-favor-the-current-bill language. They also all include that pesky gray area called "don't know" or "undecided" which, when added to the mix could decidedly distort the responses.

"Reading" polls is a skill itself, unlike the simplistic ones posted on message boards.

Poll: America's Opinion Of Health Care Reform Is...??? | TPMDC

I'm not a landlord, never have been, nor was that implied. But I have been a tenant, and my rent never got increased dramatically just because the owner's property taxes went up. It would go up because of a lot of factors, including property taxes, but nothing I couldn't handle. Got comprehension? Stupid?

Property ownership 101. Is your name on the deed? If so, you are the property owner. First your a property owner, then your not. You should at least be smart enough to know the difference, or are you just being a liar?

Property taxes rarely go up dramaticly. If they do, its usually due to a sale of the property. Probably should stop here, I'm already going over your head.

Not true SL. I'm in NY State, Everything but wages is going up fast. The State Government is in the red and trying everything and anything to deal with It's debts, Payrolls and Pensions among the toughest. NYC, the rest of the local governments in the same boat. Big Time Increases.

Things aren't the same all over huh? Good to know.

Forum List

Back