Just Keep Tellin' Your'self That Being "Law Abiding" Gun Owner Will Save You... LOL!

Attack the “faithful”… There’s a Winning strategy…
Who's faith are we talking here? As a responsible gun owner I don't mind the ATF kicking down the doors of assclowns selling conversion kits that turn semi-automatic ARs into full auto rifles.

Who's faith are we talking here? As a responsible gun owner I don't mind the ATF kicking down the doors of assclowns selling conversion kits that turn semi-automatic ARs into full auto rifles.
Submission noted. Just don't forget that Mantra, when your political opponents show up. Just "play nice", as you're non-threatening to the emerging power structure; and... I might let your kids live long enough to reproduce...

Submission noted. Just don't forget that Mantra, when your political opponents show up. Just "play nice", as you're non-threatening to the emerging power structure; and... I might let your kids live long enough to reproduce...
Too late there Simp, I'm already a grandfather. Maybe your lot will find your balls by the time my grandson is ready to have kids. 😄

Too late there Simp, I'm already a grandfather. Maybe your lot will find your balls by the time my grandson is ready to have kids. 😄
Cool story. So aside from being “old”, and irrelevant..? Whom might care about a walking dead man’s opinion is ,as it pertains to the future…?

"Law Abiding", that is the problem, Americans are not obeying the Perfect Logic/Law to the Creator of all Life & Love; And because most Americans are in love with comfortable lies while making excuses for 123+ years of habitual mass torture, maiming and murder,, Americans are under Divine Judgement for their love of legalized murder and lies that has killed millions of good people over the last 123+ years.​

America's vast production of this bitter fruit is bringing them down, including the LAW that says when You rebel against the LAW & Logic of the KING of kings,many bad things come your way: "Those who hate you rule over you, and Isaiah 5 where that KING breaks down your borders, walls, watch towers etc. and calls many nations to come loot your nation, and they do, and no one can stop them.

FuRRQmyXoAIbo07.jpeg

Forum List

Back