JUST IN: Recovered documents from Joe Biden's personal stash of highly classified White House records is national defense information related to China

Are you claiming you didn't believe the "Russian Collusion" lie, Maccy?

Looks like you did by this OP: Durham/Mueller Reports: Valuable Bookends

How about the "You won't get Covid or spread it if you get the vaccination" lie? :rolleyes-41:
You completely missed the point, Einstein. What a shock.

It's more like:

Post 93, Trump Told Russians That Firing Nut Job Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation
Post 13, Fox Headline: Evidence growing CNN is not a legitimate news organization. Hilarious.
Post 10, POLL: Is anyone sick of the constant "gotchas" and "scandals" in politics?

Rube.

This one with your own words works just fine for me.

"So clearly there was communication between the Trump campaign and the Russians, and we know that the campaign was asking for Russian assistance on getting dirt on Hillary."

"And yes, Trump and his campaign leaned on one of our two most dangerous adversaries for help in 2016. "

All that was proven false. I believe prior to you posting that, too.

Looks like you're the rube, Chumply.

This one with your own words works just fine for me.

"So clearly there was communication between the Trump campaign and the Russians, and we know that the campaign was asking for Russian assistance on getting dirt on Hillary."

"And yes, Trump and his campaign leaned on one of our two most dangerous adversaries for help in 2016. "

All that was proven false.

Looks like you're the rube, Chumply.

My post was correct. Ask convict Paul Manafort.

But it didn't happen in your world. I know.

Where is he now? Corrupt Justice Dept., retard. It has been since Obama weaponized it.

Especially it and the FBI and EPA and BLM.

Not enough corruption was rooted out during the Trump years, obviously.

Your post contained debunked lies, MacBoi.

So no, parts of it were not factually correct and repeating the same debunked Russia stuff.

Forum List

Back