Just in case you have time, mr president

Obama doesn't give a shit he wont even sell Iraq weapons to defend themselves the Kurds are still waiting for arms, we should be striking these muslim nutjobs from the air, but Obama does nothing, doesn't even speak about the slaughter of Christians, the torture, the slaughter what a fucking joke:mad:

Earth to Jroc: They can't bomb their way out of this mess. Enjoy.

Oh, he just sold them a bunch of hellfire missiles.

Obama doesn't give a shit he wont even sell Iraq weapons to defend themselves the Kurds are still waiting for arms, we should be striking these muslim nutjobs from the air, but Obama does nothing, doesn't even speak about the slaughter of Christians, the torture, the slaughter what a fucking joke:mad:

Bullshit, carpet bomb the muslm nutjobs give the Iraqi government some air support that's all they needed

Bullshit, carpet bomb the muslm nutjobs give the Iraqi government some air support that's all they needed

You mean carpet bomb civilian evacuees with B-52's like we did in Gulf I on that death highway?

Or, would you prefer that ISIS reaches the same murder rate as the U.S. attained during it's last retarded war? ISIS has at least 80K civilian bodies to stack up to reach that bar.

They'll just go hide among the population armchair general.

You mean carpet bomb civilian evacuees with B-52's like we did in Gulf I on that death highway?

Or, would you prefer that ISIS reaches the same murder rate as the U.S. attained during it's last retarded war? ISIS has at least 80K civilian bodies to stack up to reach that bar.

At least they won't be joyriding down the road in our tanks,APCs, and jeeps...taking ground as they go....waving their flag for the world to see.

At least they won't be joyriding down the road in our tanks,APCs, and jeeps...taking ground as they go....waving their flag for the world to see.

It's a shitty thing, but I'm really not sure anything can be done about it. Sure, you might score some hits on a convoy of dune coons yelling allah akbar or whatever, but they'll learn quick. Moreover, they'll anticipate our presence via the media and they'll dig in. I'm just saying that you can't bomb your way out of this. Nevertheless, I'm not about to condone sending ground forces on a fool's errand which is what it would take if the Iraqi's can't get it done.

Just like the president, the libs avoid this subject...they cry for Hamas but not for the Yezidi....selective outrage.

They moved into Iraq, out in the open, through a desert, in a convoy... Easy pickins, get it?

Fuck Iraq and fuck ISIS.

America should never get involved in sectarian disputes, especially in countries that don't even want us there.

Fuck Iraq and fuck ISIS.

America should never get involved in sectarian disputes, especially in countries that don't even want us there.

So the only people who deserve our attention and protection are those that are willing and able to travel hundreds of miles to our borders.

Or is that whole "conservatives don't care about children in danger" rhetoric bullshit?

Fuck Iraq and fuck ISIS.

Those people trapped up there on the mountain are not in any kind of dispute they just want to live...You're a miserable self-centered nutjob :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Obama going to finally do something?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u11gRZLiqxo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u11gRZLiqxo[/ame]

Forum List

Back