Just in case Hillary calls for a recount before next Friday.........

The great leftist unhinging continues!!

This shit is getting to be hiLIARious!!

Keep crying whiners......

giphy.gif

Yeah, I have yet to see you post anything of substance in any thread. Your just taking up room on the forum. you're being relegated to the ignore list.

Sorry crybaby, but the election is over. Trump is going to be the next POTUS. PERIOD.

You can cry, whine, pout, and rage all day. It won't change a thing.

There are no "participation trophies" in the real world.

The great leftist unhinging continues!!

This shit is getting to be hiLIARious!!

Keep crying whiners......

giphy.gif

Yeah, I have yet to see you post anything of substance in any thread. Your just taking up room on the forum. you're being relegated to the ignore list.

How this for substance shit head, presidents are elected by the States, Trump won 67% of them.

Here is a exhaustive list of all the presidential candidates in US History who won the popular vote, but lost the EC, but were made POTUS anyway.....
Impressive eh?

If Hillary is going to challenge, she better get off her ass, Wisconsin’s deadline is Friday; Pennsylvania’s is Monday and Michigan’s is Wednesday, Nov. 30.

Jill Stein has raised the cash and will file for recounts in three swing states. Stay tuned.
Wouldnt be surprised if Trump won by more......thanks greens........tall mountain to climb to Franken three states that werent as close as FL in Bush v Gore
I really don't have any sort of expectations but in a year where computer hacks were commonplace it really does behoove us to check the results supplied by touch screen machines.

Yeah, keep up the speculation, experts said the voting trends in States with machines closely mirrored neighboring States with paper ballots. There is no basis for a witch hunt. Here's an article posted on one of your left wing hate sites.

Sorry, Hillary Clinton Fans. There’s ‘Zero Evidence’ of Election Hacking.

“There is zero evidence of tampering right now. Zero,” David Becker, the executive director of the Center for Election Innovation and Research, told The Daily Beast. The simpler explanation for why the vote deviated from expectations and historical trends was that Barack Obama wasn’t at the top of the ticket. The results for Clinton “only look off when you compare them to the Obama elections” in 2008 and 2012, Becker said.

But hey feel free to keep up your madness, and keep the electorate pissed off till the midterms.

Jill Stein has raised the cash and will file for recounts in three swing states. Stay tuned.
Wouldnt be surprised if Trump won by more......thanks greens........tall mountain to climb to Franken three states that werent as close as FL in Bush v Gore
I really don't have any sort of expectations but in a year where computer hacks were commonplace it really does behoove us to check the results supplied by touch screen machines.

Yeah, keep up the speculation, experts said the voting trends in States with machines closely mirrored neighboring States with paper ballots. There is no basis for a witch hunt. Here's an article posted on one of your left wing hate sites.

“There is zero evidence of tampering right now. Zero,” David Becker, the executive director of the Center for Election Innovation and Research, told The Daily Beast. The simpler explanation for why the vote deviated from expectations and historical trends was that Barack Obama wasn’t at the top of the ticket. The results for Clinton “only look off when you compare them to the Obama elections” in 2008 and 2012, Becker said.

But hey feel free to keep up your madness, and keep the electorate pissed off till the midterms.
Like I said, I have no expectations from this but it will be interesting to see who fights it after a month of Trump telling us there was vote rigging everywhere. I've been against those stupid touch screen systems since they were introduced. I hope they find some tampering if for no other reason than to finally shitcan the things.

Like I said, I have no expectations from this but it will be interesting to see who fights it after a month of Trump telling us there was vote rigging everywhere. I've been against those stupid touch screen systems since they were introduced. I hope they find some tampering if for no other reason than to finally shitcan the things.

We don't use them here.

We don't use them here.
There are some open source designs that would be just fine but instead they got all these anonymous black boxes with highly suspicious proprietary software. Lowest bidder, made in China, opaque software development, what could possibly go wrong?

We don't use them here.
There are some open source designs that would be just fine but instead they got all these anonymous black boxes with highly suspicious proprietary software. Lowest bidder, made in China, opaque software development, what could possibly go wrong?

Well you elected the folks that bought them, demand a change or un-elect them.

We don't use them here.

Most of them were bought during the Bush administration when Americans demanded a better election process and instead got these things. The open source approach was rejected by the tech retards who bought these things. Really the best thing to do is to post the software online and let the hackers go at it for as long as it takes to develop something they cannot hack, then you build it for real and can actually trust it to give an accurate count.

We don't use them here.

Most of them were bought during the Bush administration when Americans demanded a better election process and instead got these things. The open source approach was rejected by the tech retards who bought these things. Really the best thing to do is to post the software online and let the hackers go at it for as long as it takes to develop something they cannot hack, then you build it for real and can actually trust it to give an accurate count.

You're forgetting that most precincts are on closed systems, they're not open to hacking, the only way to do anything is alter the software, but it would have to be done on each individual machine. Considering there are more than 100,000 individual precincts with varying numbers of machines. Everyone seems to think all these machines are connected to the internet and they're not.

Last edited:

We don't use them here.

You're forgetting that most precincts are on closed systems, they're not open to hacking, the only way to do anything is alter the software, but it would have to be done on each individual machine. Considering there are more than 3,000 individual precincts with varying numbers of machines. Everyone seems to think all these machines are connected to the internet and they're not.

And, which has been repeated umpteen million times, the ballots have to be loaded on to the machines using a file downloaded off the internet.

[Qdon't knoE="Care4all, post: 15905089, member: 4748"]originally the Michigan University computer science project said there was a statistical anomaly where clinton got 7% less than the average vote for her in all other counties using ballots with paper trails... on the electronic voting machines with no paper trail...

But now, this is saying there is a second anomaly, where she won the exit polls in those specific states but did not win the vote.... so two things questionable.... the third could be, she was leading in the state polling right before the vote and a fourth reason added to those is we know the hackers in this election are experts at hacking, it's what they do....and we know their sole purpose of all the hacks and their timed releases, was to prevent Hillary from winning...AND we know hackers broke in to a few state's voter registration systems....

So, although Trump will probably still be the winner, there is enough reason to audit the electronic voting machines and overall vote in those questionable states.... just to be certain no hanky panky was going on...[/QUOTE]
I don
originally the Michigan University computer science project said there was a statistical anomaly where clinton got 7% less than the average vote for her in all other counties using ballots with paper trails... on the electronic voting machines with no paper trail...

But now, this is saying there is a second anomaly, where she won the exit polls in those specific states but did not win the vote.... so two things questionable.... the third could be, she was leading in the state polling right before the vote and a fourth reason added to those is we know the hackers in this election are experts at hacking, it's what they do....and we know their sole purpose of all the hacks and their timed releases, was to prevent Hillary from winning...AND we know hackers broke in to a few state's voter registration systems....

So, although Trump will probably still be the winner, there is enough reason to audit the electronic voting machines and overall vote in those questionable states.... just to be certain no hanky panky was going on...

How can you toss out hacking accusations? The machines are not on any network? WTH? I suppose some person could screw around with machine in the counting room? Highly guarded I would think?

But to just say "the machines were hacked" seems absurd to me. They all would have the same ballot loaded, correct? Into a ROM chip? Version controlled? How could you tweak a few well guarded machines?

The real issue would seem to be with absentee ballots,early, illegals, multiple votes etc.

Last edited:

We don't use them here.

You're forgetting that most precincts are on closed systems, they're not open to hacking, the only way to do anything is alter the software, but it would have to be done on each individual machine. Considering there are more than 3,000 individual precincts with varying numbers of machines. Everyone seems to think all these machines are connected to the internet and they're not.
Correct, but they get software updates from a central location. We are not allowed to examine the software before it is installed so we do not have any idea if it has been nefariously altered on-site or has built-in cheats from the get-go. We knew how every nut and bolt in the old machines worked but with these things the innards are secret.

Forum List

Back