Just in case Hillary calls for a recount before next Friday.........

So the corrupt Clinton Foundation paid Jill Stein to do their dirty work? Does she get waterfront home too? Like Bernie the plant.

Like i2c posted, ballot certification time limits are near. Could be Fri in Wisconsion? Too late to pull a Gore.
How is a recount "dirty work"? Your man would be forcing recounts all over the place had he lost, not just the ones who rely heavily on hackable machines.

Hillary isn't the one that will do it, she can't after foaming at the mouth at trump about not accepting the results, so instead the Clinton camp just spun this story out, likely to one of their 'friendlies' in the media, which published a distorted version of what the computer science people told the Clinton team, and stein is the one that will file for the recount.

And Clinton will claim she had nothing to do with it. lol.

Yes but Stein's challenge would have to be addressed as to her standing to request a recount, She could not even move to third place in any of the states, so how would she have standing to request a recount? I say any recount would have to be adjudicated like the liberal shit always like to drag the courts in. Anyway the deadline for Florida is gone, the three more come in the next few days.

You loons think Clinton would be doing this? Not a chance....

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
I am working hard, even on Thanksgiving, trying to get Carrier A.C. Company to stay in the U.S. (Indiana). MAKING PROGRESS - Will know soon!

Will Carrier stay in Indianapolis? Donald Trump tweets he’s working on a plan, making progress

LOL...while his servants make his Thanksgiving dinner sitting on his million dollar Channel Chairs...what a sacrifice...lol

You know that I was neutral during this election and I can agree to things on both sides....As well as calling things as I see it...

I doubt that she will recount but I am getting really angry at all of the double standards that I have seen inthe last few weeks...
Your head is up your ass and you've been played. That's your fault. Trump didn't say he would contest the outcome, he said he would wait and see. As in Gore v Bush they took months as Democrats tried to conjure up every vote possible, while excluding the overseas military vote.

Just because a few people claim voter fraud without evidence that's no reason to suspend the presidential election. Liberals are sore losers!

Come on Weasle, you are the one drinking the kool aid ...

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani is already calling for a recount if the presidential election is close – because only a big margin would assure the Clinton’s couldn’t ‘defraud’ their way into the White House.

Read more: Donald Trump WILL call for a recount if election is close says Rudy Giuliani | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So the corrupt Clinton Foundation paid Jill Stein to do their dirty work? Does she get waterfront home too? Like Bernie the plant.

Like i2c posted, ballot certification time limits are near. Could be Fri in Wisconsion? Too late to pull a Gore.
How is a recount "dirty work"? Your man would be forcing recounts all over the place had he lost, not just the ones who rely heavily on hackable machines.
Corrupt Clinton could have asked, not a 2% er.

You have voters behind curtain punching buttons. how does anyone re-count that?

I am working hard, even on Thanksgiving, trying to get Carrier A.C. Company to stay in the U.S. (Indiana). MAKING PROGRESS - Will know soon!

Will Carrier stay in Indianapolis? Donald Trump tweets he’s working on a plan, making progress

LOL...while his servants make his Thanksgiving dinner sitting on his million dollar Channel Chairs...what a sacrifice...lol

You know that I was neutral during this election and I can agree to things on both sides....As well as calling things as I see it...

I doubt that she will recount but I am getting really angry at all of the double standards that I have seen inthe last few weeks...
Your head is up your ass and you've been played. That's your fault. Trump didn't say he would contest the outcome, he said he would wait and see. As in Gore v Bush they took months as Democrats tried to conjure up every vote possible, while excluding the overseas military vote.

Just because a few people claim voter fraud without evidence that's no reason to suspend the presidential election. Liberals are sore losers!

Come on Weasle, you are the one drinking the kool aid ...

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani is already calling for a recount if the presidential election is close – because only a big margin would assure the Clinton’s couldn’t ‘defraud’ their way into the White House.

Read more: Donald Trump WILL call for a recount if election is close says Rudy Giuliani | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
It wasn't close.

And BTW Weasel, I was neutral in this election ..... This double standard shit is pissing me off.

RoyCooper_PatMcCrory_NC_battle.jpg

Why are you against a recount? Why did you suddenly develop faith in the integrity of our voting systems?

Is there a state being contested?

Jill Stein is calling for a recount and has raised 2 million dollars for it. You know there is really something screwy about the outcome of this election. In my state of Colorado, (Pueblo county) overwhelmingly an Hispanic--Democrat county went to Donald Trump. We have never seen that in this state.

I think a recount is good, especially in these states that showed her winning, PA, Mich, Florida, Ohio. We computer techs saying it could have been done, they have paper receipts just do it. Challenge it just to make certain Trump actually won.

The Kremilin sure broke out the champagne bottles fast when Trump won, just check it again to make certain. Clinton is now leading the popular vote by 2 million votes which is unheard of. These are overseas ballots that are coming in that haven't counted.

CHALLENGE IT.

QUOTE="occupied, post: 15902367, member: 33716"]

Why are you against a recount? Why did you suddenly develop faith in the integrity of our voting systems?[/QUOTE]

I'm not against it. You could re-run early, absentee and military paper. Re-add all machines from day of. Dont see any way they could say machine is wrong? Hacking? During that day? Corrupt counters? Fixed integrated circuits stuck in? It is what it is. Seemed to work ok in other 47 states?

I would go back to butterfly punch ballots. Day of only or damn good reason must be absentee. No more of this mysterious 4-week "early" secret crap. Purple fingers for all. No double vote. ID a must.

Or go full hi-tech, one retina scan = one vote online 100%. Let the NSA server farm total it up.

What makes anyone think voter fraud is in favor of Trump? What about the 3,000,000+ illegal aliens allowed to vote?
The Libertarian candidate received a lot more votes than the Green party candidate if they weren't running who would get more votes?
All of this talk is sour grapes...

Why are you against a recount? Why did you suddenly develop faith in the integrity of our voting systems?
I'm not against it. You could re-run early, absentee and military paper. Re-add all machines from day of. Dont see any way they could say machine is wrong? Hacking? During that day? Corrupt counters? Fixed integrared circuits stuck in? It is what it is. Seemed to work ok in other 47 states?

I would go back to butterfly punch ballots. Day of only or damn good reason must be absentee. No more of this mysterious 4-week "early" secret crap. Purple fingers for all. No double vote. ID a must.

Or go full hi-tech, one retina scan = one vote online 100%. Let the NSA server farm total it up.[/QUOTE]

Depressing turnout is not the answer to any electoral problem we have. A lot of problems could be solved with a national ID system but no one really wants it. The biggest problem we have in voting is many people having the perception that their vote makes no difference, a lot of them are correct. The second biggest problem we have is partisan election supervisors and a fifty state patchwork of partisan election rules.

The vote was larger than in 2012 I didn't hear you complaining about voter depression than. Of course Black panthers at polling sites brandishing clubs shouting "Black man gonna win this election!!" wasn't "Voter suppression" in 2008.

The actual REAL voter specs in most elections are close to this.

RVA 207,643,594

VTin16 133,900,673

TVAP 303,824,640

So in actual reality about 2/3 of registered voters came out and that is about 44% of the population.

Clinton got 48% of the 133,900,673 or 31% of the 207,643,594
Trump got 46.5% of the 133,900,673 or 30% of the 207,643,594

so when you do total population Clinton, and Trump together get over Half of the voters, and only about 45 percent of the people in the country. So there is not any candidate with a majority of the citizens proven support.
The stein bullshit proves her votes would have gone to Clinton, and with the same logic most of the Johnson voters would vote Republican if he were not there, If that were a true ass u(N)me ption Trump would have garnered more than 50 percent of the popular vote. No way to factually prove either equation.

I'm not against it. You could re-run early, absentee and military paper. Re-add all machines from day of. Dont see any way they could say machine is wrong? Hacking? During that day? Corrupt counters? Fixed integrated circuits stuck in? It is what it is. Seemed to work ok in other 47 states?

Or go full hi-tech, one retina scan = one vote online 100%. Let the NSA server farm total it up.[/QUOTE]

Why would hackers mess with voting machines in ALL the states when all it would take is doing it in a few key swing states? Use you noggin.

originally the Michigan University computer science project said there was a statistical anomaly where clinton got 7% less than the average vote for her in all other counties using ballots with paper trails... on the electronic voting machines with no paper trail...

But now, this is saying there is a second anomaly, where she won the exit polls in those specific states but did not win the vote.... so two things questionable.... the third could be, she was leading in the state polling right before the vote and a fourth reason added to those is we know the hackers in this election are experts at hacking, it's what they do....and we know their sole purpose of all the hacks and their timed releases, was to prevent Hillary from winning...AND we know hackers broke in to a few state's voter registration systems....

So, although Trump will probably still be the winner, there is enough reason to audit the electronic voting machines and overall vote in those questionable states.... just to be certain no hanky panky was going on...

The great leftist unhinging continues!!

This shit is getting to be hiLIARious!!

Keep crying whiners......

giphy.gif

Yeah, I have yet to see you post anything of substance in any thread. Your just taking up room on the forum. you're being relegated to the ignore list.

Forum List

Back