Electoral College Members Now Receiving Death Threats From Clinton Supporters

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
The collective left feigned outrage and denounced Trump for not stating that he would unequivocally accept election results upon the inevitable victory of Hillary Clinton. The media orchestrated an onslaught of articles, commentary, and stories claiming that Trump was attempting to circumvent the election and setting the stage for violence upon his impending lose.

The media reported as absolute fact that white nationalists would take to the streets. Even though this never happened when America elected the first black president, we were told the election of a wealthy white woman was going to arouse the anger of 'white nationalists'.

The truth?

Unprecedented threats have been made throughout the country against electoral college members' and their families. Conspiracy theorists have taken to social media to promote unfounded accusations of foreign manipulation of the election. Violent leftist protests sprang up nationwide. Continued violence against anyone who dares express support for President-Elect Trump. The only true evidence of voter fraud that has been found is illegal immigrants voting in the election, that has been proven--encouraged by Obama.

The left is actively attempting, using violence, intimidation and lies to steal the election.

GOP electors harassed, threatened as foes maneuver to block Donald Trump in Electoral College

Trump is violent schizophrenic neo nazi and he needs to be stopped somehow
Are you an elector? The Elector in my district has 9 kids. She has been working for republican candidates since she was a kid herself. If you are going to kill her for voting for Trump then you will have to go through her husband and all 9 of her kids. Once you make it that far then I am sure she would still vote for Trump.

I think the 3rd District of North Carolina is locked in for Trump. Just guessing.

The collective left feigned outrage and denounced Trump for not stating that he would unequivocally accept election results upon the inevitable victory of Hillary Clinton. The media orchestrated an onslaught of articles, commentary, and stories claiming that Trump was attempting to circumvent the election and setting the stage for violence upon his impending lose.

The media reported as absolute fact that white nationalists would take to the streets. Even though this never happened when America elected the first black president, we were told the election of a wealthy white woman was going to arouse the anger of 'white nationalists'.

The truth?

Unprecedented threats have been made throughout the country against electoral college members' and their families. Conspiracy theorists have taken to social media to promote unfounded accusations of foreign manipulation of the election. Violent leftist protests sprang up nationwide. Continued violence against anyone who dares express support for President-Elect Trump. The only true evidence of voter fraud that has been found is illegal immigrants voting in the election, that has been proven--encouraged by Obama.

The left is actively attempting, using violence, intimidation and lies to steal the election.

GOP electors harassed, threatened as foes maneuver to block Donald Trump in Electoral College

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the latest prefab "news" from Macedonia.

You can stop now though. Everybody knows.
Well, everybody else does.

Hitlery is up to her armpits in a satanic child trafficking ring along with her pal John Podesta, Huma Abedin and Anthony Wiener.........these are the people you would like to have in charge??? Seriously???

Pizza, Pasta, hotdogs, walnuts, Dominos are pedophile code words. The NYPD and the FBI are sitting on this and they are pissed because they want this blown open. I have been researching this disgusting shit since 2013 that goes all the way back to the Franklin cover-up.

Wow, so is there any crazy conspiracy theory you won't buy into?

He's not buying Hillary should be president.

The truth?

Interesting : trying to intimidate.....looks like the country is going Mobster...

upload_2016-11-24_8-54-12.jpeg

Pizza, Pasta, hotdogs, walnuts, Dominos are pedophile code words. The NYPD and the FBI are sitting on this and they are pissed because they want this blown open. I have been researching this disgusting shit since 2013 that goes all the way back to the Franklin cover-up.

Wow, so is there any crazy conspiracy theory you won't buy into?

STFU, punkinpuss.....I know more than you.

Hitlery is up to her armpits in a satanic child trafficking ring along with her pal John Podesta, Huma Abedin and Anthony Wiener.........these are the people you would like to have in charge??? Seriously???

early APRIL FOOLS ???

Nope, this is a fact and it validates what Cathy O'Brien wrote in her book "Tranceformation Of America" that she wrote in the late 90's as victim of MK-Ultra. Google that and "MK-Naomi", "Colonel Michael Aquino", the CIA and Operation Paperclip....they all tie in together. This is no fucking joke....this is real and has been going on for decades. Google the video "Conspiracy Of Silence"...Google "Jimmy Savile" and how MI5 and MI6 knew that he was providing children for satanic rituals and pedophilia to not only members of Parliament but also to the Vatican and the House of Windsor.. Do your own due diligence and then I dare you to come back and tell me that I am wrong.

Forum List

Back