JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

Latest: 23 people struck, (11 adults and 12 children) number fatalities not given. "Person of intrest' in custody, no details. Other suspects on the run.

Last edited:
Update 7:12 p.m. — Police have issued a shelter in place order for everyone within a half mile radius of downtown Waukesha.

More than 20 people were injured after a car drove through a crowd at the Waukesha Holiday parade Sunday evening, according to Waukesha police.

Officials said at least one person died. Ambulances, police, and family members drove the injured to local hospitals.

Waukesha police have recovered the vehicle and are aware of a person of interest.

Wisconsin Police Chief Dan Thompson said a "person of interest" is in custody following the incident at the Waukesha Christmas Parade.

Thompson said police were no longer looking for a suspect's vehicle.

"This is still a very fluid investigation," he said.

A person of interest is in custody​

Police chief Dan Thompson has said a person of interest is in custody.
He confirmed that more than one person is dead, but refused to say how many because police are still working to contact family members.

that's right JGalt

like I said before in post #40

One of three suspects in custody following Wisconsin Holiday Parade attack Suspect information:

- 3 suspects - Black males - 1 detained

• 2 suspects on the run -

Vehicle is a red Ford Escape - License plate begins with ‘ADP -

Downtown Waukesha, shelter in place!

Next question: Were they BLM-types purposely running over a Christmas parade as retribution for the Rittenhouse verdict, or simply thugs trying to evade the police?

The videos show the car missing people until it got to a point where the crowd was more dense, then the driver gunned it.

I made no claim here. I only presented two possibilities. Reports are that both the FBI and the ATF are on the scene. The FBI does have a field office in Milwaukee.

Last edited:
Police Chief says it's "Unknown if there is a nexus to terrorism."

Next question: Were they BLM-types purposely running over a Christmas parade as retribution for the Rittenhouse verdict, or simply thugs trying to evade the police?

The videos show the car missing people until it got to a point where the crowd was more dense, then the driver gunned it.

I made no claim here. I only presented two possibilities. Reports are that both the FBI and the ATF are on the scene. The FBI does have a field office in Milwaukee.

Oh Lord! Is the FBI aka the KGB already involved there?

GOD have Mercy on us all....that's all I can say.

that's right JGalt

like I said before in post #40

One of three suspects in custody following Wisconsin Holiday Parade attack Suspect information:

- 3 suspects - Black males - 1 detained

• 2 suspects on the run -

Vehicle is a red Ford Escape - License plate begins with ‘ADP -

Downtown Waukesha, shelter in place!
So, this is a racist crime.

No, it's called trolling.
Bullshit. I posted a link to a live news conference about the event. It's called "Current events" and "breaking news" for a reason.

Yes, I included some comments about it not being caused by guns. So what.

No need to delete my post. Your timing is not good. I was going to make a donation to USMB tomorrow as part of my year-end giving.

I don't know....every possibility is on the table.

It can even be a religious crime, against Christianity, it was a Christian Parade.

Then again, it can just be pure evil.

The press conference was crap. They didn't release much information and shut it down abruptly. Supposed to be another one at 9 PM CST.

It might be too early, but I'm ruling out drunk driver. The maneuvering was too deliberate and controlled.

Forum List

Back