JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

Holy fuck! I'm not even going to post some of the videos on here. The car was speeding through the event swerving around people until it gets to a large formation of marching band members, and it plows through them.

This had to be a terrorist attack.

This pic is popping up, hopefully they found the vehicle?

FEwdNfpXEAk8Sox.jpg

Holy fuck! I'm not even going to post some of the videos on here. The car was speeding through the event swerving around people until it gets to a large formation of marching band members, and it plows through them.

If the driver was swerving around people until he got to the marching band I'd suspect a personal revenge motive first.

In case someone dies, do they have the death penalty in WS?

Anyone showing such malice when there are young people and innocent parade-goers just doing hat they do deserve to be sent to hell.

Listening to the scanner and the events from #Kenosha last week. This seems connected. Black men 2 short, 1 tall , dreadlocks black masks are the suspects. Currently trying to enter residence at 434 Dunbar. Vehicle had been recovered in Waukesha. This will end badly for media
— Chief_Capital (@capital_chief) November 22, 2021

Yup, what do you wanna bet it's those damned Amish again!

RT.com reports: Waukesha parade incident: Police say 20+ people injured, ‘person of interest’ identified​

I don't like to post Twitter links, but here are several first-hand videos of it happening (scroll down)....

WARNING: Some are graphic and not yet been flagged by Twitter.

#UPDATE:

One of three suspects in custody following Wisconsin Holiday Parade attack Suspect information:

- 3 suspects - Black males - 1 detained

• 2 suspects on the run -

Vehicle is a red Ford Escape - License plate begins with ‘ADP -

Downtown Waukesha, shelter in place!

Forum List

Back