JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

Could very well be an adverse vaccine reaction. Automobile accidents have skyrocketed in our area, from a car driving through a beauty salon to a driver plowing into parked cars at the mall. Of course, no one in official authority or the media would dare admit COVID vaccines cause such things.

Reports say the police fired on the car before it sped through the crowd. The imaged of the car backed into the driveway show bullet holes in the windows. The police are doing reverse 911 calls to everyone in the neighborhood and searching for the driver.

In case someone dies, do they have the death penalty in WS?

Anyone showing such malice when there are young people and innocent parade-goers just doing hat they do deserve to be sent to hell.

I agree wholeheartedly.

The murderers who did this deserve death.

Nothing else will do.

1637546148974.png

Here's a thought. How about we wait until the information comes in before everyone starts throwing petty, childish accusations around and turning this thread into a food fight.
That’s right. Let’s wait for evidence like CNN and MSNBC and Biden, etc., did before the Rittenhouse trial.

Here's a thought. How about we wait until the information comes in before everyone starts throwing petty, childish accusations around and turning this thread into a food fight.
LOLOL.....that would be a first for the left.

They specialize in false claims before any of the facts have been released....including calling Jan 6th an insurrection caused by Trump even before any facts became known. Opinion: Trump caused this insurrection and every Republican must condemn it

That’s right. Let’s wait for evidence like CNN and MSNBC and Biden, etc., did before the Rittenhouse trial.
LOLOL.....that would be a first for the left.

They specialize in false claims before any of the facts have been released....including calling Jan 6th an insurrection caused by Trump even before any facts became known. Opinion: Trump caused this insurrection and every Republican must condemn it

I'm not saying it twice. If you're incapable of discussing this incident like rational adults I'm just going to take you out of the thread. It's that simple and your choice.

I'm not saying it twice. If you're incapable of discussing this incident like rational adults I'm just going to take you out of the thread. It's that simple and your choice.
Speak for yourself. Cut it out with the censorship, OK?
Most of the speculation is totally legit. It’s called discussion.

Forum List

Back