Just How Incompetent Is The Obama Administration?

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Based on the LEAKS & admission by the Obama administration that they attempted & failed to rescue hostages it is being reported that ISIS has now moved, separated & doubled the guard of all the remaining hostages.

When are these clowns going to stop telegraphing their plans?

incompetent enough to wax the Republicans in back to back Presidential elections, which isn't saying much for Republicans is it.

Isnt this the same administration tht revealed the name of hte CIA station chief in Kabul?
Yeah, they are the real JV team.

Based on the LEAKS & admission by the Obama administration that they attempted & failed to rescue hostages it is being reported that ISIS has now moved, separated & doubled the guard of all the remaining hostages.

not exactly a top priority.

So they can fuck it up without repercussion?
I'll bet its a priority to the families.

So they can fuck it up without repercussion?
I'll bet its a priority to the families.

Of course it is to those families, but to a nation it isn't.
And what would you like to happen? People resign because they can't rescue someone? Look i know, you hate the left and what they stand for so regardless of what happens you will be against everything they do.
For the most part this is why Administrations tend to ignore people like you who pick on every little action.

Some accountability would be nice for a change. Some competence as well.
This is the most incompetent adminsitratin maybe in human history.

Forum List

Back