Just how bad is Covid 19?

It's all about ushering in authoritarian globalist agendas. They openly admit that we are about to experience what they call "The Great Reset", and they openly admit that COVID-19 is the perfect opportunity (pretext) for that.

Conspiracy theory nuts always see some nefarious plan to take over the world. You're pretty goofy that way.

That's an intellectually lazy thing to say. Anything that you don't want to even remotely consider, just dismiss as a "conspiracy theory."

Watch the second video, as I said, they openly admit that we are going through what they call "The Great Reset." New global systems: financial, political, cultural, etc. I don't want to be mean, but at this point there's no excuse to not be aware of the agendas that are in the works, not only is the information out there, but they openly admit it! So to dismiss it all at this point is either ignorant or dishonest.

Forgive me. I'll run get a tinfoil hat, and then reread your post. If you are right, there could be a chip in my brain keeping me from understanding it all as well as you do. I doubt it, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time.

. They think it's nothing more than a political hoax to try to take down Trump.
That is primarily, if not almost exclusively, due to the leftstream media disseminating disinformation regarding the virus. The traitors have convinced many Americans that their president said the virus is a hoax, even though he never implied or insinuated any such thing. And their multi-billion dollar COVID-19 disinformation campaign has been further amplified by scum like you on sites like this.

Last edited:
There are a lot of articles and videos describing the danger, or lack of danger from the Covid 19 virus. I'll admit it can get a little confusing when you consider that such a low percentage of people will have symptoms even if they get it, and an even lower percentage will die from it. Many think it's not even worth worrying about. They think it's nothing more than a political hoax to try to take down Trump. Like I said, those percentages do sound really small.
I find it helpful to chart against something I can relate to easier than such small percentages
We all know that World War 1 was a terrible war that cost lots of American lives. The official number of American deaths was 116,708 for that approximately four and a half year war (July28, 1914 -Nov 11, 1918)
World War 2 was even worse. In the six years between September 1, 1939 till September2, 1945 we lost 405,399 brave American soldiers.
Of course the Civil War was the most bloody and costly in terms of lives lost that the US ever waged. In the four years between April 12, 1861 and April 9, 1865 we lost 618,222 from both sides.
Nobody in their right mind would say those losses were minor, or not worth worrying about.
Lets chart those deaths against the 135,000 lives lost to Covid 19 so far. It's only been about 5 months since our first Covid 19 death, but lets call it 6 months to make the math easier. To make it easier, we'll just take a six month average for all of them.

Seems the six month death toll for Covid 19 is higher than WW1, WW2, and the Civil War. Only an idiot would claim that isn't enough death to worry about..
View attachment 361579
The numbers are bad, but the Trumpsters want to ignore what's happening with many who survive. Damage to the heart, lungs, kidneys and other other organs. Neurological damage, including to children and young adults. Unfortunately, talk radio purposely avoids that part, so they're probably not aware of it.

Last edited:
There are a lot of articles and videos describing the danger, or lack of danger from the Covid 19 virus. I'll admit it can get a little confusing when you consider that such a low percentage of people will have symptoms even if they get it, and an even lower percentage will die from it. Many think it's not even worth worrying about. They think it's nothing more than a political hoax to try to take down Trump. Like I said, those percentages do sound really small.
I find it helpful to chart against something I can relate to easier than such small percentages
We all know that World War 1 was a terrible war that cost lots of American lives. The official number of American deaths was 116,708 for that approximately four and a half year war (July28, 1914 -Nov 11, 1918)
World War 2 was even worse. In the six years between September 1, 1939 till September2, 1945 we lost 405,399 brave American soldiers.
Of course the Civil War was the most bloody and costly in terms of lives lost that the US ever waged. In the four years between April 12, 1861 and April 9, 1865 we lost 618,222 from both sides.
Nobody in their right mind would say those losses were minor, or not worth worrying about.
Lets chart those deaths against the 135,000 lives lost to Covid 19 so far. It's only been about 5 months since our first Covid 19 death, but lets call it 6 months to make the math easier. To make it easier, we'll just take a six month average for all of them.

Seems the six month death toll for Covid 19 is higher than WW1, WW2, and the Civil War. Only an idiot would claim that isn't enough death to worry about..
View attachment 361579
We already found the culprit to why some have serious issues with this virus (thanks to Israeli research), but just like how they down played and outright fabricated stories about Hydroxychlorochine they (MSM) and others are hiding this info to 1)hog the solution medication
2)let the masses suffer and die for political motives. Yes you have yet to fathom just how evil your propaganda news source is, according to data they doubled the deaths of this covid through miss leading the public on solutions like Hydroxychlorochine and their miss guidance spin tactic on Zinc's affectiveness and usage at early stages.

The Israeli research found that it's the people who over produce alpha defensin protein which have the severe cases from clotting.
Excess alpha defensin protein in the blood causes the clotting that causes severe issues with the virus so
'Colchicine' (an existing approved drug) is best administered for this, as it inhibits the release of alpha defensin(a peptide protein).
Regular Blood thinners don't work and that's what Hospitals probably used if they even caught the clotting in time.

So it's my opinion that it's best to use an anti viral Chloroquine anti inflamatory like Hydroxychlorochine. Along with zinc (which prohibits replication) and then Colchicine to prevent the more serious and deadly affects of the virus that occurs with the clotting.

A Possible anti biotic not using these peptide proteins that cause clotting:
Brilacidin, (in trials not approved yet) a polymer-based antibiotic, represents a new class of antibiotics called host defense protein mimetics, or HDP-mimetics, which "are non-peptide".

Remember they said the immune system was over producing something that fights viral infections, but was attacking the body, this alpha defensin protein was probably that viral fighter when over produced does the clotting which caused the more serious affects like strokes, aneurysms, heart, and respitory issues.
The fact me, a non Doctor knows this, but my constant visitor to Israel Sister in Law that's a Doctor doesn't know how to treat a Covid19 case is proof the media is trying to kill people and use this virus to keep us bogged down.

Last edited:
A little perspective.
U.S Covid cases 3,219,955
U.S. Covid deaths 135,808
U.S. recovered from Covid 1,426,428
U.S. estimated population 331,002, 651.

The first 3 values are in a time frame of some month.
The last number has a time frame of decades of years.
The problem is the exponential growth of infections.

Take a look at the following page. If you go from "3 months ago" back over "2 months ago", "1 month ago", "2 weeks ago" to "latest" then you are able to see intuitively how Corona conquers the USA with accelerating speed. A r-rate of 1.1 for example means 10 infected persons infect 11 other persons - within a time of about 2 weeks.

Rt COVID-19

That is primarily, if not almost exclusively, due to the leftstream media disseminating disinformation regarding the virus. The traitors have convinced many Americans that their president said the virus is a hoax, even though he never implied or insinuated any such thing. And their multi-billion dollar COVID-19 disinformation campaign has been further amplified by scum like you on sites like this.
Well, you got your party rhetoric right. It's bullshit, but you said the words they wanted you to say.

View attachment 361579
We already found the culprit to why some have serious issues with this virus (thanks to Israeli research), but just like how they down played and outright fabricated stories about Hydroxychlorochine they (MSM) and others are hiding this info to 1)hog the solution medication
2)let the masses suffer and die for political motives. Yes you have yet to fathom just how evil your propaganda news source is, according to data they doubled the deaths of this covid through miss leading the public on solutions like Hydroxychlorochine and their miss guidance spin tactic on Zinc's affectiveness and usage at early stages.

The Israeli research found that it's the people who over produce alpha defensin protein which have the severe cases from clotting.
Excess alpha defensin protein in the blood causes the clotting that causes severe issues with the virus so
'Colchicine' (an existing approved drug) is best administered for this, as it inhibits the release of alpha defensin(a peptide protein).
Regular Blood thinners don't work and that's what Hospitals probably used if they even caught the clotting in time.

So it's my opinion that it's best to use an anti viral Chloroquine anti inflamatory like Hydroxychlorochine. Along with zinc (which prohibits replication) and then Colchicine to prevent the more serious and deadly affects of the virus that occurs with the clotting.

Brilacidin, (in trials not approved yet) a polymer-based antibiotic, represents a new class of antibiotics called host defense protein mimetics, or HDP-mimetics, which "are non-peptide".

Remember they said the immune system was over producing something that fights viral infections, but was attacking the body, this alpha defensin protein was probably that viral fighter when over produced does the clotting which caused the more serious affects like strokes, aneurysms, heart, and respitory issues.
The fact me, a non Doctor knows this, but my constant visitor to Israel Sister in Law that's a Doctor doesn't know how to treat a Covid19 case is proof the media is trying to kill people and use this virus to keep us bogged down.

Cool story. Conspiracy theory crap, but cool story anyway.

Well, you got your party rhetoric right. It's bullshit, but you said the words they wanted you to say.
It's not bullshit, scumbag. You are on the record falsely claiming that Trump called the virus a hoax.

You have actively disseminated disinformation regarding the virus.

View attachment 361579
The numbers are bad, but the Trumpsters want to ignore what's happening with many who survive. Damage to the heart, lungs, kidneys and other other organs. Neurological damage, including to children and young adults. Unfortunately, talk radio purposely avoids that part, so they're probably not aware of it.
You better tell the theme parks then. They depend on volume as the people are rooked of their dollars to go to them. If they go full tilt at some point then this pandemic is/was a coup attempt.

Give it six more moths...Keep them locked in, wearing masks, no exercise, no sun,shit food(as always). Should be Big Fun. Lotsa banks tossing people out, repo-ing cars. Lotsa suicide.Tent sales/thefts up 1000 %.Bridge rent through the roof. Tucker Carson gets a major raise and Kanye puts out 2 more albums.MAGA hats all over ebay for $1
A. No mask needed at home unless someone in your house has the virus

B. You can always excersize. Walk people. I have been doing a half hour a day at least

C. You can get sun. Just stay away from people

D. I have been eating BETTER...baking bread. Actually paying attention to what I eat...

E.It ain't fun...but then it's a pandemic. Shoulda been over by now but idiots didn't take it serious

View attachment 361579

Cool story. Conspiracy theory crap, but cool story anyway.
Funny, you never said that about the fake Hydroxychlorochine story, in fact you bought it hook line and sinker, costing about 2x the deaths then should have been from that time on. Now when 1 of your friends or family is hospitalized or dies from the virus, you will be responsible for holding back this info from them, and yet you'll still blame Trump-go figure!
:TH_WAY~113:

A little perspective.

So you're saying our lives lost in WW1, WW2, and the civil war were not enough to worry about? Covid has killed more over the same length time period than all three of them.

So does many other causes of death. Put heart disease, cancer, and other mortality causes and you would get a better perspective.

Also the civil war deaths are skewed by disease and the fact that both sides counted as Americans.

You want to see real casualty numbers, look at French/German/British deaths in WW I and German/Russian Deaths in WW II

A little perspective.

So you're saying our lives lost in WW1, WW2, and the civil war were not enough to worry about? Covid has killed more over the same length time period than all three of them.
No I am putting things in persepective which is something few if any do on this subject. Comparing deaths in wars to deaths from a virus is beyond silly it's an apples and oranges comparsion. We have apopulation of 331,002, 651 of the 3,219,955 covid cases 1,426,428 have recovered which leaves 1,793,527 who have not and we have had 135,808 deaths and while cases are going up the death rate is not. These numbers are not minor but they are also not a disaster of bibical proportions either. To hear media types and politicans tell it we are going through the black death again where an estimated 25 million to 200 million died. I'm tying to look at this in a fair even handed rational manner if some can't handle that it's their problem not mine.

While spouting percentages might be technically accurate, it is one of the oldest numbers tricks in the world. It adds a layer of unrelatable abstraction over the facts making their impact sound smaller than it is. Comparing lives lost over time with events that people are familiar with provides a clearer understanding of what the facts really are. I can see why you don't want that to happen. Again, you might be technially accurate, but you are intellectually dishonest.

And just spouting raw numbers without actual current context is dishonest as well. The other thing is if COVID is primarily a threat to people already very ill, what percentage of their mortality do we attribute to COVID, and what percentage do we attribute to the underlying condition. A person with terminal emphysema dies 3 months earlier than they would have due to COVID, is that a pure COVID death? A pure Emphysema death, or a combination of the two?

And just spouting raw numbers without actual current context is dishonest as well. The other thing is if COVID is primarily a threat to people already very ill, what percentage of their mortality do we attribute to COVID, and what percentage do we attribute to the underlying condition. A person with terminal emphysema dies 3 months earlier than they would have due to COVID, is that a pure COVID death? A pure Emphysema death, or a combination of the two?

People from a risk group have a higher risk to die - what doesn't mean people, who are not a member of a risk group, do not die on covid-19. Sometimes die also young people, who were always sane in their life. And often people suffer a post-covid-syndrome or much more worse problems after a light or more heavy infection.

View attachment 361579
What is your solution?

Everyone go bankrupt from staying home?
Stunt our children's mental, social and educational growth by holding them back?

We MUST move forward the best we can while remaining diligent to areas with spikes and protecting the most vulnerable.

We CAN NOT stay locked in our homes.

View attachment 361579
What is your solution?

Stunt our children's mental, social and educational growth by holding them back?

We MUST move forward the best we can while remaining diligent to areas with spikes and protecting the most vulnerable.

Agreed.

At the same time, we have to be intelligent and honest about the risks as we manage them, and not allow partisan politics to pollute the conversation. Avoiding important facts like the damage done to the bodies and lives of many survivors is neither intelligent nor honest.

View attachment 361579
What is your solution?

Agreed.

At the same time, we have to be intelligent and honest about the risks as we manage them, and not allow partisan politics to pollute the conversation. Avoiding important facts like the damage done to the bodies and lives of many survivors is neither intelligent nor honest.
How do you suggest we micro manage all the details we have NO CONTROL OVER?

Keep the at risk protected to the best of our abilities and deal with the fallout as best we can.

Scaring the public daily with stats they have no control over serves no purpose. If you protect the weak you've done all you can.

View attachment 361579
What is your solution?

Agreed.

How do you suggest we micro manage all the details we have NO CONTROL OVER?

Keep the at risk protected to the best of our abilities and deal with the fallout as best we can.

Scaring the public daily with stats they have no control over serves no purpose. If you protect the weak you've done all you can.
As I said, we have to be intelligent and honest about the risks. That's all we can do. Some of risks are indeed scary, but avoiding them is a lousy idea.

As with most things, finding the proper equilibrium is the key here, and I fear we have lost the ability to do that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back