Just got back from The Book of Mormon....

I have been meaning to see it. I have always been a big Trey Parker and Matt Stone fan, and have heard that it's been considered one of the best musicals in decades. Who woulda thunk that the creators of South Park would have made one of the most critically acclaimed musicals ever?

I have been meaning to see it. I have always been a big Trey Parker and Matt Stone fan, and have heard that it's been considered one of the best musicals in decades. Who woulda thunk that the creators of South Park would have made one of the most critically acclaimed musicals ever?

No kidding! It was truly a great show. It is the fastest 2 1/2 hours i have spent in years. I wasn't bored for even a second.

Their relationship towards Mormons (and religion in general) has always been interesting.

How could they ever top Uncle Fucker?

How could they ever top Uncle Fucker?

America! Fuck Yeah!

Forum List

Back