Just don't see how a guy can date a UGLY WOMAN only because she takes good care of him

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I rather be alone and masturbate than to make out with a MONSTER. I have 5 friends who gave up and moved in with a ugly women because she has a 6 figure salary and a nice house which would mean nothing to me because I would throw up having sex with a ugly women.

Nothing is accomplised when you date a ugly woman.............NUTIN AT ALL LOL

I've done both, and I went with a much younger, truly lovely gal, but I no longer have money worries. :) For now, I am funding her college, but it's very cheap, considering inflation.

I had the best fucks of my life with an ugly woman.
I think they need it more than women who can get it whenever they fancy, so they'll do all the dirty stuff.
Give it a go but avoid fat lasses - you have to roll them in flour so you can find the right crease to shag.

I've done both, and I went with a much younger, truly lovely gal, but I no longer have money worries. :) For now, I am funding her college, but it's very cheap, considering inflation.

Why ugly?

I think they need it more than women who can get it whenever they fancy, so they'll do all the dirty stuff.
Give it a go but avoid fat lasses - you have to roll them in flour so you can find the right crease to shag.

On my to the toilet

On my to the toilet

Fair enough, but a woman is far more fun than pleasuring yourself.

On my to the toilet

Fair enough, but a woman is far more fun than pleasuring yourself.

Not if she is UGLY Mongo

I doubt any woman at all is desperate enough to settle for you, fbj. You're like scraping the bottom of the barrel.

You keep trying though.

I doubt any woman at all is desperate enough to settle for you, fbj. You're like scraping the bottom of the barrel.

You keep trying though.

Haven't seen you in a while Sarah Poo

You keep trying though.

This coming from a woman who's standards are so high her friends pittyd her and bought her a vibrator due to the fact nobody can figure out what she likes and figures ah!, but Sarah does...

Sarah do you hate men or are you so secure and fine with yourself and situation that you feel no need to explore?

You keep trying though.

This coming from a woman who's standards are so high her friends pittyd her and bought her a vibrator due to the fact nobody can figure out what she likes and figures ah!, but Sarah does...

Sarah do you hate men or are you so secure and fine with yourself and situation that you feel no need to explore?

sarah stated last week she has a "golden vagina"

You keep trying though.

sarah stated last week she has a "golden vagina"

Gold has no expiration date. Never ages. Sarah's vagina has a clock that is ticking. As does every woman. There comes a point where they say, "fuck it."

Things will never be desperate enough to settle for either of you two. Going back to bed now, ta ta, losers.

Things will never be desperate enough to settle for either of you two. Going back to bed now, ta ta, losers.

Sarah, you have been wanting me since October, then when I dissapear for couple weeks you say my name calling for me wondering where I am. I'm the man that you know you have been searching for since you hit puberty and you now realize it, but your intimidated by me and it drives you insane. I'm the man you want , but you don't feel like you can have due to you undervaluing your self worth. I have no doubt you'll be sleep very well tonight.

Forum List

Back