Just bought the Amazon Fire Stick for the First Time and I have lost interest in Dating

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This is a WHOLE NEW BEAUTIFUL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a new saying............."WOMEN, Can't live with them, THE END!!!

LOL

Attachments

• FIRE.jpg
    FIRE.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 14
This is a WHOLE NEW BEAUTIFUL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a new saying............."WOMEN, Can't live with them, THE END!!!

LOL

Were you really interested in dating? Or just quick meetings for sex? They are not the same thing.

LOL

Were you really interested in dating? Or just quick meetings for sex? They are not the same thing.

A little but its too much aggravation.......................all these questions

Do you cook
Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Do you like your job
Who do you live with

Just can't take it anymore. Now I will be in my underwear with Fire TV on the screen and a plate of nachos and salsa with a bucket of pepsi

LOL

A little but its too much aggravation.......................all these questions

Do you cook
Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Do you like your job
Who do you live with

Just can't take it anymore. Now I will be in my underwear with Fire TV on the screen and a plate of nachos and salsa with a bucket of pepsi
.....and some lube and Kleenex

Forum List

Back