Just block off vast unoccupied Dakota land and have the Race War already.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I'm so sick of this shit. Why is it that somehow...someway....down here in the South we've been all getting along....whites, blacks, hispanics...all living together and working and living just fine, yet, along comes Obama and the modern liberals who just HAVE to push racism every damn day? Aside from isolated incidents down here....we all care more about SEC football than race. If a white and black fight down here....better odds it's over Alabama vs Auburn than skin color.

BUT....racist liberals on the West Coast and Northeast (especially from mostly white liberal areas) just can't let race go.

So I say fuck it....the government should build a massive wall around vast open land in the Dakotas. And declare it a Race War Safe Space. Races can go there....find their racial home bases....and go at it. All is fair and nothing is illegal.

Trump will build the wall and racial bases and forts. They'll be terrific, beautiful, fantastic walls and bases.
Hilary will email everyone the secret locations and logistics of their races base in a global email flood.

Then all you faggots who push race all day can just go there and fight it out and let the rest of us move on.

I'm so sick of this shit. Why is it that somehow...someway....down here in the South we've been all getting along....whites, blacks, hispanics...all living together and working and living just fine, yet, along comes Obama and the modern liberals who just HAVE to push racism every damn day? Aside from isolated incidents down here....we all care more about SEC football than race. If a white and black fight down here....better odds it's over Alabama vs Auburn than skin color.

BUT....racist liberals on the West Coast and Northeast (especially from mostly white liberal areas) just can't let race go.

So I say fuck it....the government should build a massive wall around vast open land in the Dakotas. And declare it a Race War Safe Space. Races can go there....find their racial home bases....and go at it. All is fair and nothing is illegal.

Trump will build the wall and racial bases and forts. They'll be terrific, beautiful, fantastic walls and bases.
Hilary will email everyone the secret locations and logistics of their races base in a global email flood.

Then all you faggots who push race all day can just go there and fight it out and let the rest of us move on.
^ faggot who pushes race all day

Pushing back against you morons. I never cared about it until a couple years ago. Disproving the nonsense you lefties push is a lot of work. I'm tired. I want you idiots to just be walled up with some other race lunatics and fight it out.

^^^Faggot who shows his retardism all day.

Translation; Desertfox

What Race War, StormFront?

Forum List

Back