Just an Opinion

I predict Joe Biden will not seek a second term. He'll be 82-83 years old. So it will be wide open with Kamala, of course, signing up to run.

Trump will be 79 years old and will be demonstrating far more irrational and demented behavior than he his now. Next three years all the legal charges against him and the indictment of Trump Org and likely Donald and Ivanka along with it will come to fruition, plus the charges filed against him in Georgia for election interference will probably keep Mar A Lago Fats on the sidelines.

You are an idiot to think that. No one believes for a second he would lose. He would have to be defrauded again.
60 federal district judges say you're full of shit.
Some of those judges were appointed by Trump and McGahn.
And you call me stupid?
If I'm stupid then a hamster on a wheel has you beat.

I suggest anyone who even remotely wants Trump to run again to read Woodward and Costa's "Peril". I'm on chapter 27 and it's harrowing to read about what happened after November 3rd and all the pressure General Milley was under to keep that fat fuck's hands off the nuclear football.

I predict Joe Biden will not seek a second term. He'll be 82-83 years old. So it will be wide open with Kamala, of course, signing up to run.

Trump will be 79 years old and will be demonstrating far more irrational and demented behavior than he his now. Next three years all the legal charges against him and the indictment of Trump Org and likely Donald and Ivanka along with it will come to fruition, plus the charges filed against him in Georgia for election interference will probably keep Mar A Lago Fats on the sidelines.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What’s there to discuss? Rogan says a thing. Even if Rogan wasn’t poorly informed, no one can predict the future.

60 federal district judges say you're full of shit.
Some of those judges were appointed by Trump and McGahn.
And you call me stupid?
If I'm stupid then a hamster on a wheel has you beat.
I can imagine what you do with hamsters. AZ. found 70,00 illegal votes that were counted. The AG in AZ. is taking that to court. Guess what? He has standing and evidence will be heard.

It's a mistake for the Dems and their supporters to think that Trump won't win.

The emphasis must now be making sure that Trump doesn't get an opportunity.

The threat of Trump starting a nuclear war is too great to ignore much longer.

I suggest anyone who even remotely wants Trump to run again to read Woodward and Costa's "Peril". I'm on chapter 27 and it's harrowing to read about what happened after November 3rd and all the pressure General Milley was under to keep that fat fuck's hands off the nuclear football.
Milley is a traitor. The Constitution says he is.

It's a mistake for the Dems and their supporters to think that Trump won't win.

The emphasis must now be making sure that Trump doesn't get an opportunity.

The threat of Trump starting a nuclear war is too great to ignore much longer.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Are you for real?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Are you for real?
According to hundreds of mental health professionals, the threat is very real.

I firmly believe that Milley was prepared to fall on his sword to stop Trump if it became necessary.

And also of interest is that Milley revealed that he was a part of the process involved in the US starting a nuclear war.

According to hundreds of mental health professionals, the threat is very real.

I firmly believe that Milley was prepared to fall on his sword to stop Trump if it became necessary.

And also of interest is that Milley revealed that he was a part of the process involved in the US starting a nuclear war.
And those doctors that diagnose a patient without seeing him or her in a clinical setting are quacks. Next.

Forum List

Back